We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Bitmapnode shifted to the upper left corner

Hi,

I have some problem or question with a bitmapnode and I would appreciate any help.

When I create a bitmapnode the image is not centered, it is always in the upper left corner. That is a problem for me because my tool designs an unifilar for PLCs and the image appears shifted one pixel.

Maybe it is because of some property but I do not know which. I send you a picture where you can see the displacement.

Thanks in advance

Blanca

Attachment: ImagenDesplazada_c3707a05.zip

3 Replies

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team April 15, 2015 05:20 AM UTC

Hi Blanca,
Thanks for using Syncfusion product.
We are afraid that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end, and it seems that your attachment is empty. In diagram control the images are positioned as centered in BitMapNode by default. Please refer the below attached sample for your references.
Here is the sample:
Sample
Please let us know if any concerns.
Regards,
Naganathan K G

BC Blanca Calderon April 17, 2015 09:25 AM UTC

Hi,

I continue with the same problem. I have used your simple, but it does not solve my problem.

Bitmap router = new Bitmap(ec.rutaPtosVivos + @"INT_DE.jpg");

BitmapNode routernode = new BitmapNode(router, new RectangleF(10, 10, 33, 33));

routernode.Name = "Router";

diagram1.Model.AppendChild(routernode);

I send you the previous attach file again and the .jpg that I have used.

Thanks in advanced

Attachment: ImagenDesplazada_1e7cef24.zip

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team April 20, 2015 12:50 PM UTC

Hi Blanca,

Thanks for your update.

We have confirmed this as issue and logged a report on this. Also we have created a support incident under your account to track the status of this issue.

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,
Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon