We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Change EmptyPoint Label

Hi, 
How to change the label only for EmptyDataPoints and how to define a value for this points?
I don't want to use the Average value since I don't want the dynamic column height. I want to define a custom height and a custom label for this points.
Tnks.

5 Replies

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team April 7, 2015 01:17 PM UTC

Hi Morais,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

We have analyzed your requirement and we can set the custom height for empty point values by modifying the chart series item source. We have prepared a sample based on your requirements and please fine the sample in the attachement.

sample: WP8Sample.zip

Regards,
Sumathi J

WM Washington Morais April 7, 2015 02:01 PM UTC

Hi Sumathi.
For the column height the sample is ok, but how to change the label associated to the column?
tnks for your time!

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team April 8, 2015 12:40 PM UTC

Hi Morais,

Thanks for your update.

We are able to apply the custom label for empty point segment by using adornment LabelTemplate with converter as shown in the below code snippet.

Code snippet:

public object Convert(object value, Type targetType, object parameter, System.Globalization.CultureInfo culture)

{

var val = value as ChartAdornment;

if (double.IsNaN(val.YData))

return "Custom";

return val.YData;
}

We have prepared a sample based on your requirements and please find the sample in the following location.

Sample : WP8Sample.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,
Sumathi J

WM Washington Morais April 8, 2015 04:18 PM UTC

Works like a charm!
Tnks!

SJ Sumathi Jayaraj Syncfusion Team April 9, 2015 07:05 AM UTC

Hi Morais,

Thanks for the update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Sumathi J

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon