We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. (Last updated on: November 16, 2018).
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

Card View Card sizing

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118708 Apr 1,2015 08:51 PM UTC Jun 4,2015 12:37 PM UTC WPF 6
Tags: CardView
Brent Hoskisson
Asked On April 1, 2015 08:51 PM UTC

How can I get control of the card sizing?  I need it to be 250 pixels wide - it seems to stop at 150 pixels. 

Thanks
Brent

Mariappan S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 2, 2015 05:41 PM UTC

Hi Brent,

We have created a simple CardView sample in which we have set the Width of the CardViewItem using ItemContainerStyle and are able to change the width of CardViewItem. Can you please revert us whether we have misunderstood your requirement.

Please download the sample from below link

Sample: CardView118708Sample.zip

Please let us know if you need further assistance

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Brent Hoskisson
Replied On April 2, 2015 06:44 PM UTC

That works for me. 

Thanks

Saranya CJ [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 6, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

Saranya CJ [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 6, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

Bram Verspeek
Replied On June 3, 2015 09:42 AM UTC

I have one further question on this, since I ran into the same issue.

I have a style (Metro) defined for my entire view, but as soon as I apply this Template to change the width all the other style properties revert back to the default.
How can I make sure that doesn't happen?

Sugapriya Mariappan [Syncfusion]
Replied On June 4, 2015 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Brent,
We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
M.Sugapriya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;