We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Card View Card sizing

How can I get control of the card sizing?  I need it to be 250 pixels wide - it seems to stop at 150 pixels. 

Thanks
Brent

8 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team April 2, 2015 05:41 PM UTC

Hi Brent,

We have created a simple CardView sample in which we have set the Width of the CardViewItem using ItemContainerStyle and are able to change the width of CardViewItem. Can you please revert us whether we have misunderstood your requirement.

Please download the sample from below link

Sample: CardView118708Sample.zip

Please let us know if you need further assistance

Regards,
Mariappan S.

BH Brent Hoskisson April 2, 2015 06:44 PM UTC

That works for me. 

Thanks

SC Saranya CJ Syncfusion Team April 6, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

SC Saranya CJ Syncfusion Team April 6, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Brent,

Thank you for your update. Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Saranya

BV Bram Verspeek June 3, 2015 09:42 AM UTC

I have one further question on this, since I ran into the same issue.

I have a style (Metro) defined for my entire view, but as soon as I apply this Template to change the width all the other style properties revert back to the default.
How can I make sure that doesn't happen?

SM Sugapriya Mariappan Syncfusion Team June 4, 2015 12:37 PM UTC

Hi Brent,
We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates
https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Regards,
M.Sugapriya

CA Carlos August 31, 2021 10:31 PM UTC

Hi, I'm currently trying to set size for cardview and encounter the same issue, when using custom styling on CardViewItem, it reverts back to default style.

Is there anysolution?

BH Brent Hoskisson September 1, 2021 11:07 AM UTC

This is from the sample above:

In the resources...

In the body...

ItemContainerStyle="{StaticResource CardViewItemStyle}" ... >

This worked for me.

Brent

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon