We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

sfCalendar Exception

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118702 Apr 1,2015 07:36 AM Apr 27,2015 12:07 AM WinRT 5
Tags: SfCalendar
André Ângelo
Asked On April 1, 2015 07:36 AM

Hi,
I have a button with the sfCalendar within flyout. When i click the button, the application crashes.

Details of error:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime.
Parameter name: months
   at System.DateTime.AddMonths(Int32 months)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.CalendarView.DrawPreviousMonthCells(DateTime dateTime, Boolean redraw)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.CalendarView.OnRender(DateTime dateTime, Boolean redraw)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.CalendarView.CalendarViewLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

The attached file shows the problem.

Attachment: sfCalendarTest_b880df0a.rar

Mariappan S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 3, 2015 02:31 AM

Hi Andre,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

The reported issue “Exception in SfCalendar when using without Flyout” has been fixed internally in our source. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming main volume 1 release which is scheduled in April 1st week 2015.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Alex Martinez Mañé
Replied On April 23, 2015 04:38 AM

I have the same problem. Is the problem fixed in latest version?
I'm using 12.4.0.24 version.

thanks in advance.

Mariappan S [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 24, 2015 01:04 AM

Hi Alex,

Yes, the reported issue “Exception in SfCalendar when using without Flyout” has been fixed in 13.1.0.21 version which is available for download under the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/118723/essential-studio-2015-volume-1-final-release-v13-1-0-21-available-for-download

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Alex Martinez Mañé
Replied On April 24, 2015 02:49 AM

Fantastic! I updated the version and now it works as expected.

Thank you so much.

Saranya CJ [Syncfusion]
Replied On April 27, 2015 12:07 AM

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your update. We are glad to know that your reported issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you require any other assistance.

Regards,
Saranya

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;