We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

sfCalendar Exception

Hi,
I have a button with the sfCalendar within flyout. When i click the button, the application crashes.

Details of error:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: The added or subtracted value results in an un-representable DateTime.
Parameter name: months
   at System.DateTime.AddMonths(Int32 months)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.CalendarView.DrawPreviousMonthCells(DateTime dateTime, Boolean redraw)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.CalendarView.OnRender(DateTime dateTime, Boolean redraw)
   at Syncfusion.UI.Xaml.Controls.Input.CalendarView.CalendarViewLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

The attached file shows the problem.

Attachment: sfCalendarTest_b880df0a.rar

5 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team April 3, 2015 06:31 AM UTC

Hi Andre,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

The reported issue “Exception in SfCalendar when using without Flyout” has been fixed internally in our source. The fix for this issue will be included in our upcoming main volume 1 release which is scheduled in April 1st week 2015.

Please let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

AM Alex Martinez Mañé April 23, 2015 08:38 AM UTC

I have the same problem. Is the problem fixed in latest version?
I'm using 12.4.0.24 version.

thanks in advance.

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team April 24, 2015 05:04 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Yes, the reported issue “Exception in SfCalendar when using without Flyout” has been fixed in 13.1.0.21 version which is available for download under the following link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/118723/essential-studio-2015-volume-1-final-release-v13-1-0-21-available-for-download

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

AM Alex Martinez Mañé April 24, 2015 06:49 AM UTC

Fantastic! I updated the version and now it works as expected.

Thank you so much.

SC Saranya CJ Syncfusion Team April 27, 2015 04:07 AM UTC

Hi Alex,

Thank you for your update. We are glad to know that your reported issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you require any other assistance.

Regards,
Saranya

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon