We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Radar Chart - Point font

Hi,

Is it posible to change font (color, size) for single point in series ?
I tried something like this below but nothing changed.

pt.X(area.Name).Y(area.Result)
            .Marker(m => m.Fill(color).Size(s=>s.Height(10).Width(10)))
            .Font(new ChartFont {
              FontFamily = "Arial",
              FontSize = "12pt",
              Color = "#c4c4c4"
            })
            .Add();

Regards
RobertS

3 Replies

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team April 1, 2015 01:07 PM UTC

Hi Robert,
We have analyzed this. Currently there is no support to customize the marker/data label properties for every single point in a series. So we have already logged an issue request for this “Support to extend marker for every point in series”. A support incident to track the status of this task has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,
Jayavigneshwaran

RO RobertS April 1, 2015 01:22 PM UTC

Hi,

I therefore have another question. I need to lay on one line 3-7 charts, which will be no larger than the size of 100x100 pixels. Is it possible to disable the axis descriptions, and in general all the texts from the chart (Radar or Polar type of chart) ?

Regards,
RobertS

JA Jayavigneshwaran Syncfusion Team April 2, 2015 10:50 AM UTC

Hi Robert,
We have analyzed this. Currently we are facing issue on changing the visibility of axis labels in polar and radar chart alone . So we have logged an issue report for this “Support to extend marker for every point in series”. A support incident to track the status of this task has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Thanks,
Jayavigneshwaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon