We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Can I open pdf files in windows phone using syncfusion for windows phone?

Hi,

is it possible to open pdf files in windows phone using the syncfusion controls? Is there any sample code if it is possible or thread that you can point to?

Thanks

Dave.

6 Replies

DA Dave September 18, 2014 12:41 AM UTC

Just to clarify, this is to open it in app, not to launch uri to another app like adobe reader/pdf reader.

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team September 18, 2014 04:35 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Products.

At present we do not have support for Pdf Viewer in Windows Phone. We have already logged a feature request for this “Need to support PDF Viewer in Windows Phone” we will let you know once this feature is implemented.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

JE Jen March 17, 2015 09:40 AM UTC

Hi Karthikeyan,

Would you know when this feature request will be available?  I am currently developing a windows universal app and looking for in app image viewer, pdf viewer and scheduler for both windows store app and windows phone.

Would you know when will the pdf viewer and scheduler available on windows phone 8.1?

Kind Regards
Jennifer

VR Vigneshkumar Ramasamy Syncfusion Team March 18, 2015 11:41 AM UTC

Hi Jennifer,

We already have Scheduler in our WP library and you can find the samples for it in the below mentioned location.

In Windows phone Sample Browser:  Windows Phone 8.1 \Schedule

You can also refer below link for more information about Windows Phone

Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/products/windows-phone/schedule

Regarding PDF Viewer query:

We have created a separate incident for this query, please login to below location to have follow up regarding this query.

Link: https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Vigneshkumar R

AN Alis Nikol March 24, 2015 09:25 AM UTC

Hi Karthikeyan.C,

I am developing an app which need pdf viewer to support. Can you please confirm me how long it will take to support it by syncfusion?

If you know some other option than please let me know.

Thanks,
MobilePundits

DG Deepak Gunasekaran Syncfusion Team March 26, 2015 05:36 AM UTC

Hi Dave,

Sorry for the inconvenience.

At present we don’t provide support for PDFViewer in Windows phone. We have logged a feature request report Need to support PDF Viewer in Windows Phonefor the implementation of this feature. We will update you once it is implemented.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this.

Regards,

Deepak G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon