We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Hiding group is not showing

Hello,

I am naive to sync fusion and exploring Grid control, but I am facing one issue in that, I am pointing out the flow from which I am getting issue as below :

1. I create multiple grid on a single page and decease the size of the grid.
2. Now I enable the grouping feature of grid.
3. Grouping is working fine, but on the hover of grouping column in dragging area "CLOSE" button is not showing. 

NOTE : This issue only occurs when there are small sized grids on a single page horizontally.

Please help me and give me a sample or property for this issue.

1 Reply

AS Alan Sangeeth S Syncfusion Team March 23, 2015 09:33 AM UTC

Hi Vidhika,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

For your information, when the Grid is very small in size then the icons in Group drop area cannot fit in it. When we group a column under such a situation the icons would be misaligned to the bottom of the grouped column button and it will not be visible.

To resolve your issue we suggest you remove either the ‘ascending/descending’ icon or the “close” icon in the group-drop area buttons.
Please refer the following code snippets to hide the ‘ascending/descending’ icon in order to show the ‘close’ icon and it will not affect the Grid sorting since the sorting operation can be performed by click on column header.

<style>
.e-groupdroparea .e-ascending,.e-groupdroparea .e-descending {
display:none;
}
</style>

If you still face any issues, please provide us a sample or the screenshot with the issueso that we could provide you a response as early as possible.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.
Regards,
Alan Sangeeth S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon