We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

GlobelTheme

How can I set Theme like Metro for all controls in my application? 

3 Replies

BK Bharadhi K Syncfusion Team March 18, 2015 05:33 AM UTC

Hi Ray,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We can apply Metro theme to all controls in the application by setting the VisualStyle property defined in the Skin Storage class to the application window or to each control separately. This is applicable for Syncfusion controls and Microsoft controls. For more information on the application of the theme files and to override syncfusion themes, please refer the following link.

Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/wpf/documents/skinmanager.htm

We have also prepared a simple sample. In this sample we have set Metro theme and also used Button, ComboBox and CalendarEdit control in the application. Please find the sample in the following link.

Sample: MetroApplication_118513.zip

Please let us know if our solution fulfills your requirement and if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Bharadhi K

RA ray March 26, 2015 07:34 AM UTC

Thanks for the reply.When i have more than one window in my app,i just need set syncfusion:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Metro" in every window? can i set theme for all windows in my app?

BK Bharadhi K Syncfusion Team March 27, 2015 11:39 AM UTC

Hi Ray,

Query: When i have more than one window in my app,i just need set syncfusion:SkinStorage.VisualStyle="Metro" in every window? can i set theme for all windows in my app?

We have to define the style for each Window separately. The Style will be applied for all the items in the specified Window. When we add a UserControl to the Window, the Style will be applied to it as well.

We have modified the sample to demonstrate this. Please find the sample in the following link.

Sample: MetroApplication_118513.zip

Please let us know if you require further assistance on this.

Regards,
Bharadhi K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon