We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Ribbon BackHeader width and Collapse image size

I want to increase the BackHeader's button size and to remove the text trimming. I tried to copy the template of the ribbon to use the style for the ribbon button but with no result. Also i saw this in the template:

<Setter Property="RibbonBarCollapseImage">
                <Setter.Value>
                    <BitmapImage UriSource="pack://application:,,,/Syncfusion.Tools.WPF;component/Framework/Ribbon/Resources/WordArt16.png"/>
                </Setter.Value>
            </Setter>

I tried to use the WordArt32.png to have bigger images when bars are collapsed. How can i achive that?

Thanks,
George

1 Reply

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team March 16, 2015 10:32 AM UTC

Hi George,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query #1:I want to increase the BackHeader's button size and to remove the text trimming. I tried to copy the template of the ribbon to use the style for the ribbon button but with no result

In our Ribbon control, we have provided a constant width to BackStageButton and it cannot be increased. So, when BackStateHeader value exceeds the actual width of the BackStageButton, text trimming will be applied.

Query #2:I tried to use the WordArt32.png to have bigger images when bars are collapsed

In our Ribbon control, we have provided the constant width and height to RibbonBar collapsed image like MS Outlook collapsed RibbonBar. So, the collapsed image height and width cannot be changed

Please let us know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
Mariappan S.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon