We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

custom symbol derived for Node

Hello,

Could you kindly point me to sample code where Custom Symbol is derived from Node?

Most of the samples derive custom symbol from "Group" class.

Thanks & Regards
Prem

3 Replies

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team March 4, 2015 05:24 PM UTC

Hi Prem,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

We glad to inform we have achieved your requirement for custom symbol derived from Node. Please find the attached in below link.

Here is the sample:

Sample

Please let me know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

PA Prem Anand Joseph March 4, 2015 11:14 PM UTC

Hello Naganathan,

Thank you very much for the sample.

But I am getting following compile time error,
1>C:\Users\PremAnand\Downloads\WindowsFormsApplication1512649304\WindowsFormsApplication1\WindowsFormsApplication1\Form1.cs(25,14,25,32): error CS0039: Cannot convert type 'WindowsFormsApplication1.MySymbol' to 'Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.FilledPath' via a reference conversion, boxing conversion, unboxing conversion, wrapping conversion, or null type conversion

Thanks & Regards
Prem

NG Naganathan Ganesh Babu Syncfusion Team March 5, 2015 09:57 AM UTC

Hi Prem,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

we are glad to inform you that we have attached the working sample and the same can be downloaded from below link.

We suggest you to inherit diagram's "FilledPath" to achieve your requirement, which is used to apply fill color related properties to the shape and it is also inherited from diagram's "Node" class. Please refer the attached sample in below link.

Here is the Sample:

Sample

Please let us know if any concern.

Regards,

Naganathan K G

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon