We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Does XlsIO have a GUI?

Hello

I was wondering if the XlsIO has a GUI, if not, is there another component that provides a spreadsheet-like GUI? I remeber seeing a similar component in the past but can't find more about it now.
Thanks.

EK

5 Replies

IN Ishwarya Narayanan Syncfusion Team March 3, 2015 05:16 AM UTC

Hi Emmad,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Yes, We have a component called Essential Spreadsheet for viewing and editing Excel documents in a familiar Excel-like interface. Please refer to the UG documentation in the following link and let us know if this helps.

UG Documentation Link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/products/wpf/spreadsheet

Please let us know if you need any clarification.

Regards,

Ishwarya N

EM Emmad March 3, 2015 12:42 PM UTC

Thanks.

EM Emmad March 3, 2015 12:57 PM UTC

I am interested in Winforms platform and I am using VS2010. While searching more about this control, I can across this page:

http://www.syncfusion.com/blogs/post/Volume-3-2014-Whats-coming-for-UI-in-WinForms.aspx

But I guess the component is not yet part of the Winforms suite. I also came across a 2 demos for WPF.

I was wondering if the spreadsheet component is now part of the Winfomrs suite and if there is a Winforms demo or video for it.

Thanks.

SA Solai A L Syncfusion Team March 5, 2015 06:40 PM UTC

Hi Emmad,

Thank you for your update.

We would like to let you know that we have planned to release our WinForms Spreadsheet control in the upcoming release 2015 Volume1. We will let you know once it has been rolled out.

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks & Regards,

AL.Solai.

SA Solai A L Syncfusion Team March 6, 2015 04:22 AM UTC

Hi Emmad,

Sorry for the inconvenience, please ignore our previous update.

Windows forms Spreadsheet control is under construction. You can make use the Excel UI demo of Grid Control as of now. Please refer the below installed location sample for reference.

Sample:

<InstalledLocation>\Syncfusion\EssentialStudio\12.4.0.24\Windows\Grid.Windows\Samples\Product Showcase\Excel Like UI Demo

Please let us know if you have any other concerns.

Thanks & Regards,

AL.Solai.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon