We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Format Cells Like Excel "#,##0_);(#,##0)"

Hi ,
   Just like Excel, If I use the format "#,##0_);(#,##0)" in a cell, negative numbers should be displayed in parenthesis without the negative sign.positive numbers should be displayed with a blank on the right side of the number in the cell. But now negative numbers displayed correctly,positive numbers displayed wrong. Like "-23" displayed"(23)", "23" should displayed "23 " not "23_)". If anyone can help me?

thanks,
Mark Li

3 Replies

DK Deepak Kumar Nandagopal Syncfusion Team March 5, 2015 04:57 AM UTC

Hi Mark,

We were able to reproduce the issue and have logged a defect report regarding this. The fix will be included in our upcoming Volume 1, 2015 release which will be available by the end of March 2015.

Regards,

Deepak Kumar N

ML Mark Li April 23, 2015 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Deepak,
     I downloaded the latest version of syncfusion(version:13.1.0.21), but the problem still exists.
     If have already resolved, could you send me an example?

Regards,
Mark

KB Kanimozhi Bharathi Syncfusion Team April 24, 2015 01:19 PM UTC

Hi Mark,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

When our development team moves towards fixing this issue, they found that this is not an issue in our source, becausewe use System.IFormattable Interface to format the values and some of the custom excel formats are not supported in the predefined IFormatable interface . However we have prepared a sample to achieve your requirement. Please find the sample from below location.

Sample: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/forum/118357/FormatCheckGridControl-718273904.zip

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks

Kanimozhi B

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon