We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ejtreeview with angular support, checkbox functionality

hi,

i am using ejtreeview  with angular support which contains checkboxes.

i was able to render it properly.
for tree we have default functionality like when we select parent , all the childs below it will be getting selected .
but i dot want this as per my requirement.
how to override this one, such that all the checkboxes in tree are independent .

3 Replies

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 2, 2015 06:57 AM UTC

Hi Sravan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that we are having an API called “autoCheck” which specifies automatic checking of parent/child can be enabled or disabled. If this property is disabled, then the Parent or Child node Checkbox will not get affected on checking a particular node. By default, the value of autoCheck property is true. For your convenience we have prepared the sample based on your requirement. Please find the sample from the following location.

Sample Location: Sample

You can also refer the following class reference link for JavaScript. Since our ASP.NET MVC components are created as wrapper for the JavaScript components the properties, methods and events will be same for MVC components.

http://help.syncfusion.com/cr/js

Please let us know if you have further queries.

Regards,

Saranya.S

MS M Sravan Kumar March 2, 2015 08:37 AM UTC

Thanks for the support.
It's working fine 

SS Saranya Sivakumar Syncfusion Team March 3, 2015 06:24 AM UTC

Hi Sravan,
Thanks for your update.
Please let us know if you have further queries.
Regards,
Saranya.S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon