We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Select radio button using name instead of index

Hi,
I have a case where my fillable could have radio btton in `PdfLoadedRadioButtonListField` which could expand. To keep my application from changing when such a change occurs, is there a way to select a radio button using the lablel of the radio button instead of an index?

My current code is

PdfLoadedRadioButtonListField radiobuttonField = form.Fields[10] as PdfLoadedRadioButtonListField;
  // Radio button field collection
 PdfLoadedRadioButtonItemCollection radiobuttonFieldCollection = radiobuttonField.Items;
 // Radio button field item
 PdfLoadedRadioButtonItem radiobuttonItem1 = radiobuttonFieldCollection[5]; // HERE THE CLIENT COULD ADD MORE RADIO OPTIONS 

1 Reply

AS Abirami Selvan Syncfusion Team February 25, 2015 12:18 PM UTC

Hi Jb,

Thank you for using Syncfusion product .

Currently , We don’t have support for accessing the radiobuttonitem  using   radio button name(label) instead of index value  from the radiobuttonitem collection. We have logged this feature in our data base .We will let you know once we have implemented this feature .

Please let us know if you need any further assistance .

Thanks,

Abirami.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon