We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Custom column width for each Resource in the week view - DayHeaderOrder="OrderByDate"

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

118300 Feb 23,2015 02:54 AM Feb 24,2015 07:33 AM WPF 1
Tags: SfSchedule
David Kim
Asked On February 23, 2015 02:54 AM

Hi!

I'd like to display two columns for each day in the week way to visually separate between two types of appointments. I'm using Resource and DayHeaderOrder="OrderByDate" to create the separation between those two, but I'd also like to set different column widths for each of the Resources. One type of the appointments are more important and should take up more space within the calendar, the other type is less important and should take up less space.

Is it possible to customize this using a style template? I changed the style for DayViewItemHeader, but this doesn't affect the column width.

Many thanks!

David

Vigneshkumar Ramasamy [Syncfusion]
Replied On February 24, 2015 07:33 AM

Hi David,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product.

As of now we do not have any specific support to customize the width of Day view column in SfSchedule control.

Please let us know, if you have any concerns.​

Regards,

VigneshkumarR

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;