We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

MDX Query: Two sets specified in the EXCEPT function have different dimensionality

Hi Team,

I am using Syncfusion Tools for OLAP Reports.
In the reports we are fetching data from the cubes in witch we are getting below exception.

Query (1, 8430) Two sets specified in the EXCEPT function have different dimensionality.
Query (1, 4829) Two sets specified in the EXCEPT function have different dimensionality.

Could you please have a look into the issue and let us know what actually we need to do.

Hoping a gentle reply from you.

Thanks
Shreeaknt

3 Replies

PS Prabu S Syncfusion Team February 11, 2015 09:03 AM UTC

Hi Shreekant,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We would very much appreciate if you could provide us a “MDX Query” or OLAP reports reproducing the reported problem. This will help us investigate further.

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Alagarsamy D

SJ Shreekant Jadon February 23, 2015 02:35 PM UTC

Hi Alagarsamy,

Thanks For your reply.

I checked my code but I didn't find the MDX Query. I debug the code, ran QSL Profiler and try every possible way that I know but not able to get MDX Query.

Could you please give me some hint where I need to look for this. I mean like page load and other events.

I help would be much appreciated.

Thanks
Shreekant  

AD Alagarsamy D Syncfusion Team February 24, 2015 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Shreekant,

Thanks for the update.

Please use the below KB article link for achieving your requirement.

KB Link:

http://www.syncfusion.com/kb/3143/how-to-read-and-alter-the-mdx-query-programmattically

Please let us know if you have any concerns.

Thanks,

Alagarsamy D.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon