We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Grid doesnt appear

Hello,

I thought I'd try this board as the Support Board doesnt seem to be responding. I'm a newcomer to Syncfusion, but have been using Telerik until now.

First attempt at a Grid using an SQLDataSource, all the data is produced from the SQL query and is sitting in the output page in a JSON structure, but nothing appears on screen.

It must be something really simple, but I cant see it! Code is:

<%@ Page Language="C#" AutoEventWireup="true" CodeFile="Default2.aspx.cs" Inherits="Default2" %>

<%@ Register assembly="Syncfusion.EJ.Web, Version=12.4400.0.24, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Web" tagprefix="ej" %>
<%@ Register assembly="Syncfusion.EJ, Version=12.4400.0.24, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=3d67ed1f87d44c89" namespace="Syncfusion.JavaScript.Models" tagprefix="ej" %>

<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

<html xmlns="http://www.w3.org/1999/xhtml">
<head runat="server">
    <title></title>
</head>
<body>
    <form id="form1" runat="server">
    <div>

<asp:SqlDataSource ID="SqlDataSourceAssetTypes" runat="server" ConnectionString="<%$ ConnectionStrings:HydraConnectionString %>"
                    SelectCommand="GetAssetTypes" SelectCommandType="StoredProcedure"  >
                    <SelectParameters>
                        <asp:QueryStringParameter DefaultValue="0" Name="typeSetId" QueryStringField="typeSetId" Type="Int32" />
                    </SelectParameters>
                </asp:SqlDataSource>

<ej:Grid ID="Grid1" runat="server" DataSourceID="SqlDataSourceAssetTypes" MinWidth="0">
                <Columns>
                    <ej:Column Field="atId" HeaderText="Id" width="10%" Template="">
                        <numericeditoptions tag="" />
                    </ej:Column>
                    <ej:Column Field="atName" HeaderText="Name" width="30%" Template="">
                    <ej:Column Field="atDescription" HeaderText="Description" width="60%" Template="">
                </Columns>
        </ej:Grid>

</div>
    </form>
</body>
</html>

And code behind:

using System;
using System.Collections.Generic;
using System.Linq;
using System.Web;
using System.Web.UI;
using System.Web.UI.WebControls;

public partial class Default2 : System.Web.UI.Page
{
    protected void Page_Load(object sender, EventArgs e)
    {

}
}

Thanks,

Steve

1 Reply

PK Prasanna Kumar Viswanathan Syncfusion Team February 4, 2015 08:56 AM UTC

Hi Steve,

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products

We found that you have created a support incident for the same query under your Direct Trac account, we request to follow up with the incident for further updates from our engineer.  Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

Link :https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Please let me know if you have any queries,

Regards,

Prasanna Kumar N.S.V

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon