We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Press Behavior

Hello to all,

how can I get the press behavior (top, left, bottom, right, middle?) when I clicked on a HubTile? I want to use it e.g. to navigate thru an image.

Many thanks in advantage,
Harry

5 Replies

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team February 3, 2015 09:17 AM UTC

Hi Harry,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We would like to let you know that, HubTile press behavior will be enabled once it is loaded in parent Form. Can you please check the attached sample, video and online documentation link from below for your reference?

Sample Location : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118116/PressBehaviourSample1431646462.zip

Video Location : http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118116/PressBehaviour-311160712.zip

Documentation Link: http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/documents/hubtile.htm

Could you please check with the above details and let us know if it helps? Or if we have misunderstood your requirement please provide some additional details about your requirment. So that, it will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you a prompt solution as earlier as possible.

Please let us know if you need further assistance,

Regards,

Senthil kumaran.

RK Revathi K Syncfusion Team February 3, 2015 11:52 AM UTC

Sent: Tuesday, February 03, 2015 5:45 AM
To: Syncfusion Support
Subject: AW: Syncfusion support community forum 118116, Press Behavior, has been updated.

Dear Senthi,

thanks for your quick reply, but this is not what I mean. What I want to know is, where has the user klicked. Has he klicked on the left side of the HubTile, the right side, bottom, top or the middle of the HubTile. Depending on this, I want e.g. scroll an image.

In the user guide I can see the different slide effects, but I can’t find what slide effect is used in the moment of clicking the HubTile:

Best regards

Harry

-------------------------------------------

Möchten Sie wissen, welche neuen Projekte und spannenden Produktneuheiten in der digitalen Welt der Bibliotheken, Archive und Museen gerade im Gespräch sind?
Dann abonnieren Sie hier unseren Newsletter:
http://www.walternagel.de/newsletter

Walter Nagel GmbH & Co. KG
Harald Peters
Chief Development Officer

Tennenweg 7
33729 Bielefeld
T   +49 521 92479-13
F   +49 521 92479-47
E-Mail:
h.peters@walternagel.de

Web: www.walternagel.de

Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRA 9230, Ust.-IDNr. DE 126941825, Komplementär: Nagel GmbH, 33729 Bielefeld, Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 31502, Geschäftsführer: Klaus Lütkehölter, 33729 Bielefeld

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

AJ Ashwini Jaya Preetha Durai Samy Syncfusion Team February 4, 2015 09:43 AM UTC

Hi Harry,

Thank you for the update.

We would like to let you know that, currently there is no direct support to achieve the stated requirement in HubTile. So we have prepared a work around by handling MouseDown event and please make use of below code snippet for your reference.

Code snippet[C#]:

void hubTile1_MouseDown(object sender, MouseEventArgs e)

{

//Calculating Left side bounds of HubTile

Rectangle LeftRectangle = new Rectangle(HubtileRect.X, HubtileRect.Y, this.HubtileRect.Width / 4, this.HubtileRect.Height);

// Calculating Top bounds of HubTile

Rectangle UpRectangle = new Rectangle(LeftRectangle.Right, this.HubtileRect.Y, (this.HubtileRect.Width - (2 * (this.HubtileRect.Width / 4))), this.HubtileRect.Height / 4);

// Calculating Right side bounds of HubTile

Rectangle RightRectangle = new Rectangle(UpRectangle.Right, this.HubtileRect.Y, this.HubtileRect.Width / 4, this.HubtileRect.Height);

// Calculating Down bounds of HubTile

Rectangle DownRectangle = new Rectangle(LeftRectangle.Right, (this.HubtileRect.Height / 2 + this.HubtileRect.Height / 4), (this.HubtileRect.Width - (2 * (this.HubtileRect.Width / 4)))

, HubtileRect.Height / 4);

if (LeftRectangle.Contains(e.Location))

{

Left = Right = Middle = Top = Bottom = false;

Left = true;

this.label1.Text = "Left";

}

else if (UpRectangle.Contains(e.Location))

{              

Top = true;

this.label1.Text = "Up";

}

else if (RightRectangle.Contains(e.Location))

{              

Right = true;

this.label1.Text = "Right";

}

else if (DownRectangle.Contains(e.Location))

{               

Bottom = true;

this.label1.Text = "Down";

}

else

{

Middle = true;

this.label1.Text = "Middle";

}

}

We have also prepared a sample for your stated requirement and it can be downloaded from the following link.

Sample link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118116/HubTile_sample751651031.zip

Please look into the sample and kindly let us know if its meet your requirement.

Please let us know if you need further assistance,

Regards,

Ashwini

RK Revathi K Syncfusion Team February 4, 2015 11:17 AM UTC

Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2015 5:40 AM
To: Syncfusion Support
Subject: AW: Syncfusion support community forum 118116, Press Behavior, has been updated.

Hi Ashwini,

thanks for your workaround. This is exactly the same way I wanted to solve this problem when I get no information directly from the control. Thanks your snipped I have not to spend time for it J

Best regards

Harry

Möchten Sie wissen, welche neuen Projekte und spannenden Produktneuheiten in der digitalen Welt der Bibliotheken, Archive und Museen gerade im Gespräch sind?
Dann abonnieren Sie hier unseren Newsletter:
http://www.walternagel.de/newsletter

Walter Nagel GmbH & Co. KG
Harald Peters
Chief Development Officer

Tennenweg 7
33729 Bielefeld
T   +49 521 92479-13
F   +49 521 92479-47
E-Mail:
h.peters@walternagel.de

Web: www.walternagel.de

Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRA 9230, Ust.-IDNr. DE 126941825, Komplementär: Nagel GmbH, 33729 Bielefeld, Amtsgericht Bielefeld HRB 31502, Geschäftsführer: Klaus Lütkehölter, 33729 Bielefeld

Diese E-Mail enthält vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese E-Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser E-Mail ist nicht gestattet.
The contents of this email and any attachments are confidential. It is intended for the named recipient(s) only. If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager or the sender immediately and do not disclose the contents to anyone or make copies.

AJ Ashwini Jaya Preetha Durai Samy Syncfusion Team February 5, 2015 04:55 AM UTC

Hi Harry,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are glad that we have helped you on this.

Please let us know if need further assistance,

Regards,

Ashwini

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon