We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Filtering and Grouping

Hi,
I have a grid that is grouped by a column and I defined some Filters of Type Excel on some columns (not all)
When I Start the page the grid and the Filter icons are rendered correctly.
If I remove the grouped column and visualize the plain grid, some icons disappears, and then I Group again, the filters appears on differnt columns.

Thanks in advance

Andrea Perazzolo

3 Replies

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team January 29, 2015 08:35 AM UTC

Hi Andrea

We are sorry that we are unable to reproduce the reported issue at our end. For your convenience, we have created a sample based on the information that you have provided. The sample can be downloaded from the below location.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/118070/12.4_MVC_Sample-123098703.zip

Please reproduce the issue in the above sample and provide us the replication procedure, screenshots/video of the issue that you are facing. Or else, please share your view code(corresponding to grid rendering). Also please provide us your browser version details. The provided information will be very helpful for us to analyze the issue and provide you response accordingly as early as possible.

Thanks & Regards

Ragavee U S

AP Andrea Perazzolo January 29, 2015 09:17 AM UTC

I was able to reproduce the problem on your example.
I Uploaded the index.cshtml file modified.

The problem seems that happen when a column filtered is a template (I have done a template column for rendering a html link to another page instead just the text)
The first time the filter icons appear correctly.
When I Ungroup the colum that was grouped, the icon disappear.
It tooked some time to reproduce the problem, becasuse on your samples all my thoughts worked correctly, till this one.

Hope it helps.

If there is a quick workaround, I'll ask if you can provide me, otherwise I'll need to put a command button instead of link to redirect the navigation on the other page.

Andrea Perazzolo

Attachment: Index_e145cde3.zip

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team January 30, 2015 12:00 PM UTC

Hi Andrea

We considered this query “Filter icon not bound to the Template column with field specified when ungrouping another column” as a bug and a support incident has been created under your account to track the status of this issue. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates.

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=/support/directtrac/incidents

Regards,

Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon