We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

How to change column header text in parent table.

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117995 Jan 19,2015 07:22 AM Jan 20,2015 01:01 AM Windows Forms 1
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Supriya Varne
Asked On January 19, 2015 07:22 AM

Hi ,
I am using Gridgrouping control.
I have Parent-Child Relationship in the control.
How to change  column header text in parent table.

Thanks and Regards,
Supriya

Neelakandan Kannan [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 20, 2015 01:01 AM

Hi Supriya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to change the header Text for parent table, you can use HeaderText property of particular column. Please make use of below code and please find the attached sample,

Code Snippet:

Me.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("parentID").HeaderText = "Sample" //Specify your needed column name

Note:

If you want to change the HeaderText for child table or nested table, you can change the column HeaderText using GetTableDescriptor property. Please make use of below code,

Me.gridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("parentID").HeaderText = "Sample"
Me.gridGroupingControl1.GetTableDescriptor("MyChildTable").Columns("childID").HeaderText = "Sample"
Me.gridGroupingControl1.GetTableDescriptor("MyGrandChildTable").Columns("GrandChildID").HeaderText = "Sample"

Please let me know if you have any concerns.

Regards,

Neelakandan

Attachment: Sample_HeaderText_Change_VB_bf3e6b83.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;