We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

selectRows method

HI,

I have a grid with virtualScrolling and UrlAdaptor. 
Both "offline = true" and "offline=false", the "selectRows" method does not select rows that aren't shown.

For example, if the grid show 10 rows of 100,  the "selectRows" method does not select the 15th

Thanks

4 Replies

MF Mohammed Farook J Syncfusion Team January 15, 2015 11:13 AM UTC

Hi Stefano,

We have analyzed your reported issue, In Virtual scroll mode the scroller height depends on the number of rows created initially under the grid. We cant select row which are not loaded during Virtual Scrolling “On-demand Paging” concept.

Note : if you want to load more records initially, please increase the scroller height.

If we misunderstood your requirement please get back with more information.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

J.Mohammed Farook

SE Stefano Enrico January 20, 2015 09:49 AM UTC

Hi Mohammed,

can you suggest any workaround to reach the goal? (Select a row not yet visible)
I tried also using GotoPage method, but i could not to select the row.
Thanks
Regards
Stefano

BM Balaji Marimuthu Syncfusion Team January 21, 2015 05:52 PM UTC

Hi Stefano,

Currently we are working on your requirement with more complexity, we will update on one business day.

Regards,

Balaji Marimuthu

BM Balaji Marimuthu Syncfusion Team January 22, 2015 01:50 PM UTC

Hi Stefano,

We are able to reproduce the issue “when allowvirtualscrolling in selectrow method not working”, we have created incident "#134349" for this reported issue. Our support engineer will assist you through incident under your Direct Trac account.

Our Direct Trac support system can be accessed from the following link:

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Balaji Marimuthu

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon