We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Setting Minimum to 0 does not work

Hey guys!

I have been working with the SfChart for Xamarin Forms, and found a bug that I wanted to share. 

I am using a Numerical Axis as the SecondaryAxis, and when setting the minimum to 0 WITHOUT setting a maximum the iOS build will crash with the not very useful error message of 

Assertion failed: (CGFloatIsVali
d(x) && CGFloatIsValid(y)), function void CGPathMoveToPoint(CGMutablePathRef, const CGAffineTransform *, CGFloat, CGFloat), file Paths/CGPath.cc, line 254.
The program 'Mono' has exited with code 0 (0x0).

Setting the maximum or not setting the minimum will make the app not crash, but this looks like something that should be caught further up, and not lead to a crash. 

Please note that this only started happening when we switched from using dummy data to using an empty dataset, that would be filled later by real data from an online source. 

1 Reply

KV Karthikeyan V Syncfusion Team January 12, 2015 03:25 PM UTC

Dear Customer,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the issue in iOS Xamarin.Forms. We will fix this issue in our next service pack release which is expected to be rolled out on or before end of this month.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan V.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon