We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

when TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete is fired how to set focus to next cell of next row and same column in child table in gridgrouping control of syncfusion

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117929 Jan 10,2015 06:19 AM Jan 13,2015 07:47 AM Windows Forms 4
Tags: GridGroupingControl
Supriya Varne
Asked On January 10, 2015 06:19 AM

Hi,
I am using Gridgrouping control.
I have Parent-Child Relationship in the control.
I want to change values in cell of  rows values in child table.
when TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete is fired 
And down arrow key is pressed how to set focus to next cell of next row and same column  in child table in gridgrouping control of syncfusion

Thank you and Regards,
Supriya

Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 10, 2015 12:20 PM

Hi Supriya,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

If you want to set focus to next row of same column index in child table in gridgroupingcontrol, you can use the “TableControlKeyDown” event and focus particular cell by using “MoveTo()”method and set the “GridSetCurrentCellOptions” as SetFocus. Please refer the below code,

Code:

this.gridGroupingControl1.TableControlKeyDown += new GridTableControlKeyEventHandler(gridGroupingControl1_TableControlKeyDown);

void gridGroupingControl1_TableControlKeyDown(object sender, GridTableControlKeyEventArgs e)

{

GridCurrentCell cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell;

GridTable tablechild = this.gridGroupingControl1.GetTable("Orders");

if (tablechild.CurrentRecord != null)

{

if (e.Inner.KeyCode == Keys.Down)

{

e.TableControl.CurrentCell.MoveTo(GridRangeInfo.Cell(cc.RowIndex + 1, cc.ColIndex), GridSetCurrentCellOptions.SetFocus); // focus to next row in child table

}

}

MessageBox.Show("Table RowIndex : " + tablechild.CurrentRecord.GetRowIndex());

e.Inner.Handled = true;

}

Please let us know if you have any concern.

Regards,

Muthukumar K

Supriya Varne
Replied On January 12, 2015 02:59 AM

Hi,
Sir  Solution not working properly.
Please give me another solution.
My Code is
 Public Sub BindSyncfusionGrid(ByVal dtset1 As DataSet)
        Try
            'Dim dr As SqlDataReader
            Dim dttax As New DataTable
            Dim index As Integer
            If (dtset1.Tables(0).Rows.Count > 0) Then
                'for adding the column Availabel RetQty in bought item

GridGroupingControl1.DataSource = Nothing
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("AvailabelRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("AvailabelRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)

For i As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1
                        Dim invqty, alretqty As Decimal
                        invqty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("Qty").ToString()

alretqty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ToString()

dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty") = invqty - alretqty
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column Current RetQty in bought item

If Not SRExists(cmbSRetNo.Text, yearfrom, yearto) Then
                    If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("CurrentRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("AvailabelRetQty").Ordinal
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("CurrentRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                            dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("CurrentRetQty") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty")
                        Next
                    End If
                End If

'for adding the column SetAmt in bought item
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("SetAmt") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("Amt").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("SetAmt").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("SetAmt") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("Amt").ToString()
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column SetAssAmt in bought item
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("SetAssAmt") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("AssessableAmt").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("SetAssAmt").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("SetAssAmt") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt").ToString()
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column SetTotalTax in bought item
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("SetTotalTax") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TotalTax").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("SetTotalTax").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("SetTotalTax") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("TotalTax").ToString()
                    Next
                End If

'dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("SetQty")
                'For i As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1
                '    Dim setqty, qty, sqty As Decimal
                '    Dim itemcode As String
                '    Dim Setdt As New DataTable
                '    itemcode = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("ItemCode").ToString()
                '    If isSet11(itemcode) Then
                '        qty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("Qty").ToString()
                '        For j As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count - 1
                '            sqty = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("Qty").ToString()
                '            setqty = qty * sqty
                '            If (itemcode = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("SetsID").ToString()) Then
                '                dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("SetQty") = setqty
                '            End If
                '        Next
                '    End If
                'Next

'for adding the column Availabel RetQty in bought items of set item

If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("AvailabelRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("AvailabelRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)

For i As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count - 1
                        invqty = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Qty").ToString()

alretqty = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ToString()

dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty") = invqty - alretqty
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column Current RetQty in bought items of setitem
                    If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("CurrentRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("AvailabelRetQty").Ordinal
                        dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("CurrentRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("CurrentRetQty") = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty")
                        Next
                    End If
                End If

''for adding the column amt in bought items of set items
                'If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("Amt") Then
                '    dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("Amt")
                '    For i As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count - 1
                '        dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Amt") = 0.0
                '    Next

'End If

''for adding the column Assessable amt in bought items of set items
                'If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("AssessableAmt") Then
                '    dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("AssessableAmt")
                '        dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt") = 0.0
                '    Next

'End If

''for adding the column TotalTax in bought items of set items
                    If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("TotalTax") Then
                        dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("TotalTax")
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TotalTax") = 0.0
                        Next
                    End If
                End If

Dim parentToChildRelationDescriptor As New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridRelationDescriptor()

parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableName = "SetItems"
                parentToChildRelationDescriptor.RelationKind = Syncfusion.Grouping.RelationKind.RelatedMasterDetails
                parentToChildRelationDescriptor.RelationKeys.Add("ItemCode", "SetItem")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Relations.Add(parentToChildRelationDescriptor)
                GridGroupingControl1.Engine.SourceListSet.Add("ItemMaster", dtset1.Tables(0))
                GridGroupingControl1.Engine.SourceListSet.Add("SetItems", dtset1.Tables(1))

GridGroupingControl1.DataSource = dtset1.Tables(0)

' parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns.AddRange(New GridColumnDescriptor() {New GridColumnDescriptor("BoughtItem"), New GridColumnDescriptor("ItemName"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Qty"), New GridColumnDescriptor("AlreadyReturnedQuantity"), New GridColumnDescriptor("AvailabelRetQty"), New GridColumnDescriptor("CurrentRetQty"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Rate"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Disc"), New GridColumnDescriptor("adddisc"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Amt"), New GridColumnDescriptor("AssessableAmt"), New GridColumnDescriptor("TotalTax")})

GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("TaxDetails")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("SetAssAmt")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("SetAmt")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("SetTotalTax")
                If SRExists(cmbSRetNo.Text, yearfrom, yearto) Then
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("CurName")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvAmt")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvAssAmt")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvTaxDetails")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvTotalTax")
                End If

'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("TaxDetails") = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("SetAssAmt") = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("SetAmt") = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("SetTotalTax") = True
                'If SRExists(cmbSRetNo.Text, yearfrom, yearto) Then
                '    GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("CurName") = True
                'End If
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.AllowNew = False
                parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowNew = False
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("itmgroupcd").ReadOnly = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SrNo").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("ItemCode").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("ItemName").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Qty").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Rate").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Amt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("AssessableAmt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Unit").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("TaxDetails").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SetAssAmt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SetAmt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SetTotalTax").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("AvailabelRetQty").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("TotalTax").ReadOnly = True
                Dim TColIndex, totcolindex As Integer
                Dim taxname As String
                TColIndex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TaxDetails").Ordinal
                totcolindex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TotalTax").Ordinal - 1

For i As Integer = TColIndex + 1 To totcolindex
                    taxname = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns(i).ColumnName
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns(taxname).ReadOnly = True
                Next
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("CurName").ReadOnly = True
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("ExistingRetQty").ReadOnly = True
                End If
                '******For hiding the column taxdetail in childtable
                Dim tbl As GridTableModel = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTableModel("SetItems")
                AddHandler tbl.QueryColWidth, AddressOf tbl_QueryColWidth

If (dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count > 0) Then
                    'parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("SetItem").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("BoughtItem").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("ItemName").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("Qty").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("Rate").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("disc").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("adddisc").ReadOnly = True
                    'parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("TaxAmt").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("Amt").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("AssessableAmt").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("AvailabelRetQty").ReadOnly = True

If (SRExists(cmbSRetNo.Text, yearfrom, yearto)) Then
                        parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("ExistingRetQty").ReadOnly = True

parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("TaxDetails").ReadOnly = True
                    End If
                End If

Else
            End If

Catch ex As Exception
            MessageBox.Show(ex.Message.ToString())
        End Try
    End Sub

Private Sub GridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlEventArgs) Handles GridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete
        Try

Dim CRowIndex, cnt, ColIndex, totcolindex, TColIndex, CRetQtyIndex, ind As Integer
            Dim Curretqty, AvRetQty, ExRetQty, chkRetQty, InvQty, Rate, Amt, CalAmt, AssAmt, CalAssAmt, TaxAmt, CalTaxAmt, TotDiscPer, TradeDiscountAmt, CashDiscountAmt, DiscountAmt, DiscountedAmt As Double
            Dim ItemCode, taxname, colname As String
            Dim ItemGrpCd As String = Nothing
            Dim calformula As Double
            RowIndex = e.TableControl.CurrentCell.RowIndex()
            ColIndex = e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex()
            Dim cc1 As GridCurrentCell = e.TableControl.CurrentCell
            Dim style1 As GridTableCellStyleInfoIdentity = Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableModel(cc1.RowIndex, cc1.ColIndex).TableCellIdentity

If (style1.TableCellType = GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell Or style1.TableCellType = GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell) Then
                colname = style1.Column.Name
            End If

' Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.ColIndexToField(ColIndex)

TColIndex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TaxDetails").Ordinal 'for Tax calculation
            ' totcolindex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Count - 1
            DatasetIndex = RowIndex - 3
            'If (DatasetIndex >= 0) Then
            '    ItemGrpCd = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("itmgroupcd").ToString()
            'End If
            '**************For Bought Item Calculation*************************
            CRetQtyIndex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal
            If (colname = "CurrentRetQty") Then
                'If (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 9 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 10 And dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal = 7 And ItemGrpCd <> "IG011" And ItemGrpCd = "IG005") Then
                'If (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 9 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 10) Then
                Curretqty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("CurrentRetQty").ToString()
                AvRetQty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("AvailabelRetQty").ToString()
                ItemCode = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("ItemCode").ToString()
                    If (Curretqty > AvRetQty) Then
                        MessageBox.Show("Sales Return Quantity Should be Less Than Availabel Return Quantity")

e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 9).Text = 0

End If
                    Rate = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("Rate").ToString()
                    Amt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("SetAmt").ToString()
                    InvQty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("Qty").ToString()
                    ItemGrpCd = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("itmgroupcd").ToString()

CalAmt = Curretqty * Rate
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("Amt") = Math.Round(CalAmt, 3)

AssAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("SetAssAmt").ToString()
                    CalAssAmt = (AssAmt / Amt) * Rate * Curretqty
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(CalAssAmt, 3)

'TaxAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("SetTotalTax").ToString()
                    'CalTaxAmt = (TaxAmt * Curretqty) / InvQty
                    'dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(CalTaxAmt, 3)

'** Tax Calculation
                    TotDiscPer = Val(txtDiscPer.Text) + Val(txtTDiscPer.Text)

TradeDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt * ((txtTDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                    CashDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt * ((txtDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                    DiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt - TradeDiscountAmt - CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                    DiscountedAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt - DiscountAmt, "#0.000"))

cnt = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Count
                    For i As Integer = 1 To totcolindex - TColIndex

Dim dtfnm, dtcal As New DataTable
                        ' Dim calformula As Double
                        taxname = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns(TColIndex + i).ColumnName
                        query = "select Formula from FormulaMst where TaxName like '" & taxname & "'"
                        dtfnm = ExecuteQry(query)
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Gross Amount}", VB6.Format(CalAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Trade Discount}", VB6.Format(TradeDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Cash Discount}", VB6.Format(CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Discount}", VB6.Format(TradeDiscountAmt + CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Discounted Amount}", VB6.Format(DiscountedAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Assessable Value}", VB6.Format(CalAssAmt, "#0.000"))
                        query = "select " & dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula").ToString()
                        dtcal = ExecuteQry(query)
                        calformula = VB6.Format(dtcal.Rows(0)(0), "#0.000")
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)(taxname) = calformula
                    Next
                    '***Addition of multiple taxes for bought item set to total tax
                    Dim TotalTaxAmt As Decimal = 0

Dim TempTaxAmt As Decimal
                        TempTaxAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)(taxname).ToString()
                        TotalTaxAmt = TotalTaxAmt + TempTaxAmt
                    Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(TotalTaxAmt, 3)

Else
                    ExRetQty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("ExistingRetQty").ToString()
                    chkRetQty = AvRetQty + ExRetQty
                    If (Curretqty > chkRetQty) Then
                        MessageBox.Show("Sales Return Quantity Should be Less Than Availabel Return Quantity + Existing Return Quantity")
                        e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 10).Text = 0
                    End If
                    Dim dtStock As New DataTable
                    Dim StkOnDt, StkChkQty As Decimal

query = "Select StkOnDt from vw_currentstock where ItemCode='" & ItemCode & "'"
                    dtStock = ExecuteQry(query)
                    StkOnDt = dtStock.Rows(0)("StkOnDt").ToString()
                    StkChkQty = Curretqty - ExRetQty + StkOnDt
                    If (StkChkQty >= 0) Then
                        ' MessageBox.Show("Stock Is Available")
                    Else
                        MessageBox.Show("Stock Is Not Available")
                    End If
                    Amt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("InvAmt").ToString()
                    'ItemGrpCd = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("itmgroupcd").ToString()

AssAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("InvAssAmt").ToString()

'TaxAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("InvTotalTax").ToString()

TradeDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt * ((txtTDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                    CashDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt * ((txtDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                    DiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(CalAmt - TradeDiscountAmt - CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))

'Dim calformula As Double
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Gross Amount}", VB6.Format(CalAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Trade Discount}", VB6.Format(TradeDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Cash Discount}", VB6.Format(CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Discount}", VB6.Format(TradeDiscountAmt + CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Discounted Amount}", VB6.Format(DiscountedAmt, "#0.000"))
                        dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Assessable Value}", VB6.Format(CalAssAmt, "#0.000"))
                    Next

Next

End If
                CalculateSubTotal()
                CalculateAssessableAmt()
                CalculateTaxAmountInAccount()
                CalculateTotal()
                BindSyncfusionGrid(dtset1)

GoTo abc
            End If

'**************Calculation For  bought item in set *************************
            Dim s1 As GridRangeInfoList
            Dim SBCalAmt, SBRate, SBDisc, SBAddDisc, SBCurRetQty, SBAvQty, SBExQty, SBInvQty, SInvAmt, TaxAmtPerTax, SAssAmt, STaxAmt, RCalAmtVsInvAmt, RCalAmtVsAssAmt, RCalAmtVsTaxAmt, SBAmt, SBAssAmt, SBTaxAmt As Decimal
            Dim SBItemCode, SItemCode, SItemGrpCd, SBItemGrpCode As String
            Dim el As Element
            Dim rec As GridRecord

Dim table, tablechild As GridTable
            Dim tablecontrol As GridTableControl
            Dim cc As GridCurrentCell
            Dim style As GridTableCellStyleInfo
            Dim SBCRetQtyIndex As Integer
            SBCRetQtyIndex = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal
            Dim StartTaxIndex, TotalColIndex As Integer
            Dim childcolname As String

If (Pindex <> 0) Then

el = GridGroupingControl1.Table.GetInnerMostCurrentElement()
                cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell
                tablechild = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTable("SetItems")

style = tablechild.GetTableCellStyle(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex)
                childcolname = style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name

End If

'If (Pindex <> Nothing And ItemGrpCd <> "IG005" And dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal = 6 And (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 6 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 7)) Then
            'If (dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal = 6 And (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 6 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 7)) Then
            If (childcolname = "CurrentRetQty") Then
                SItemCode = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("ItemCode").ToString()

SInvAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("SetAmt").ToString()
                SItemGrpCd = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("itmgroupcd").ToString()
                tempsbitmfcd = SItemGrpCd
                SAssAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("SetAssAmt").ToString()

'For i As Integer = TColIndex + 1 To totcolindex
                '    taxname = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns(i).ColumnName
                '    STaxAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)(taxname).ToString()
                'Next

'**Currently not used
                'STaxAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("SetTotalTax").ToString()

'*****fetching tax amt from set item

'    TaxAmtPerTax = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)(taxname).ToString()

'Next

'Dim rc As Record = GridGroupingControl1.Table.CurrentRecord()
                'SItemCode = rc("ItemCode").ToString()
                '********Fetching Record from child table************

el = Me.GridGroupingControl1.Table.GetInnerMostCurrentElement()

If Not el Is Nothing Then

table = CType(IIf(TypeOf el.ParentTable Is GridTable, el.ParentTable, Nothing), GridTable)

tablecontrol = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTableControl(table.TableDescriptor.Name)

cc = tablecontrol.CurrentCell

style = table.GetTableCellStyle(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex)

rec = CType(IIf(TypeOf el Is GridRecord, el, Nothing), GridRecord)

If rec Is Nothing AndAlso TypeOf el Is GridRecordRow Then

rec = CType(IIf(TypeOf el.ParentRecord Is GridRecord, el.ParentRecord, Nothing), GridRecord)

End If
                    SBItemCode = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 1).Text
                    'SBItemCode = el.GetRecord().GetValue("BoughtItem").ToString()
                    'SBItemGrpCode = el.GetRecord().GetValue("ItmGroupCd").ToString()
                    SBCurRetQty = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 6).Text

'SBCurRetQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("CurrentRetQty").ToString()
                    SBAvQty = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 5).Text
                    'SBAvQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("AvailabelRetQty").ToString()
                    'SBInvQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("Qty").ToString()
                    SBInvQty = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 3).Text

'SBRate = el.GetRecord().GetValue("Rate").ToString()
                    SBRate = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 7).Text
                    'SBDisc = el.GetRecord().GetValue("disc").ToString()
                    SBDisc = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 8).Text
                    ' SBAddDisc = el.GetRecord().GetValue("adddisc").ToString()
                    SBAddDisc = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 9).Text
                    SBCalAmt = SBRate * (1 - ((SBDisc + SBAddDisc) / 100)) * SBInvQty
                        If (SBCurRetQty > SBAvQty) Then
                            MessageBox.Show("Sales Return Quantity Should be Less Than Availabel Return Quantity")
                            e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 6).Text = 0

End If
                    Else
                        SBExQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("ExistingRetQty").ToString()
                        chkRetQty = SBAvQty + SBExQty
                        If (SBCurRetQty > chkRetQty) Then

MessageBox.Show("Sales Return Quantity Should be Less Than Availabel Return Quantity + ExistingRetQty ")
                            e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 8).Text = 0
                        End If

query = "Select StkOnDt from vw_currentstock where ItemCode='" & SBItemCode & "'"
                        StkChkQty = SBCurRetQty - SBExQty + StkOnDt
                        If (StkChkQty >= 0) Then
                        Else
                        End If
                    End If

'**************Ratios of CalculatedAmount Vs. Invoiced Amt
                    RCalAmtVsInvAmt = SBCalAmt / SInvAmt

'*************Ratios of CalculatedAmount Vs. Assessable Amt

RCalAmtVsAssAmt = SBCalAmt / SAssAmt

'*************Ratios of Calculated Amount Vs. Tax Amount

RCalAmtVsTaxAmt = STaxAmt * (RCalAmtVsAssAmt / SBCalAmt)

'****************Amount of Bought items of SetItem
                    'SBAmt = SBCurRetQty * ((SBCalAmt / SBInvQty) / RCalAmtVsInvAmt)
                    SBAmt = SInvAmt * RCalAmtVsInvAmt * (SBCurRetQty / SBInvQty)

'****************ASSessable Amount of Bought items of SetItem

'SBAssAmt = SBCurRetQty * ((SBCalAmt / SBInvQty) / RCalAmtVsAssAmt)
                    SBAssAmt = SAssAmt * RCalAmtVsAssAmt * (SBCurRetQty / SBInvQty)

'****************Tax Amount of Bought items of SetItem

' old SBTaxAmt = SBCurRetQty * RCalAmtVsTaxAmt * ((SBCalAmt / SBInvQty) / RCalAmtVsAssAmt)
                    ' new SBTaxAmt = SBAssAmt * RCalAmtVsTaxAmt

TradeDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(SBAmt * ((txtTDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                        CashDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(SBAmt * ((txtDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                        DiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(SBAmt - TradeDiscountAmt - CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))
                        DiscountedAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(SBAmt - DiscountAmt, "#0.000"))

'StartTaxIndex = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("AssessableAmt").Ordinal
                        StartTaxIndex = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("TaxDetails").Ordinal

TotalColIndex = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("TotalTax").Ordinal - 1
                        For i As Integer = 1 To TotalColIndex - StartTaxIndex

taxname = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns(StartTaxIndex + i).ColumnName
                            dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Gross Amount}", VB6.Format(SBAmt, "#0.000"))
                            dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Assessable Value}", VB6.Format(SBAssAmt, "#0.000"))
                            '***Binding Tax amount to taxname in dtset1.tables(1)
                            For j As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count - 1
                                If (dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("BoughtItem").ToString() = SBItemCode And dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("SetItem").ToString() = SItemCode) Then
                                    dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)(taxname) = calformula
                                End If
                            Next

Next
                    Else

TradeDiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(SBAmt * ((txtTDiscPer.Text) / 100), "#0.000"))
                        DiscountAmt = CDbl(VB6.Format(SBAmt - TradeDiscountAmt - CashDiscountAmt, "#0.000"))

dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Gross Amount}", VB6.Format(SBAmt, "#0.000"))
                            dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula") = Replace(dtfnm.Rows(0)("Formula"), "{Assessable Value}", VB6.Format(SBAssAmt, "#0.000"))
                                If (dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("BoughtItem").ToString() = SBItemCode And dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("SetItem").ToString() = SItemCode) Then
                                End If
                            Next
                        Next

End If

'*******Addition of child bought item Multiple Tax Amount set to TotalTax***********
                    Dim Totaltaxamt As Decimal = 0.0

Dim taxvalue As Decimal
                        'taxvalue = el.GetRecord().GetValue(taxname).ToString()
                        taxvalue = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, StartTaxIndex + i).Text
                        Totaltaxamt = Totaltaxamt + taxvalue
                    Next

'***Binding  amt,AssessableAmt,TotalTax in dtset1.tables(1)
                        If (dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("BoughtItem").ToString() = SBItemCode And dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("SetItem").ToString() = SItemCode) Then
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Amt") = Math.Round(SBAmt, 3)
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(SBAssAmt, 3)
                            'dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TaxAmt") = Math.Round(SBTaxAmt, 3)
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(Totaltaxamt, 3)

End If
                    Next

'Creating datatable for specific bought items for set item

dtset1.Tables(1).AcceptChanges()
                    Dim Caldt As New DataTable

Caldt = dtset1.Tables(1).Clone()
                    Dim dr2 As DataRow() = dtset1.Tables(1).Select("SetItem = '" & SItemCode & "'")
                    For Each row As DataRow In dr2
                        Caldt.ImportRow(row)
                    Next

'*******Addition of child bought item Amount set to the set item***********
                    Dim setAmt As Decimal = 0.0
                    'For i As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count - 1
                    '    Dim samt As Decimal = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Amt").ToString()

'    setAmt = setAmt + samt
                    '    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("Amt") = Math.Round(setAmt, 3)

'Next

For i As Integer = 0 To Caldt.Rows.Count - 1
                        Dim samt As Decimal = Caldt.Rows(i)("Amt").ToString()

setAmt = setAmt + samt

Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("Amt") = Math.Round(setAmt, 3)

'*******Addition of child bought item Assessable Amount set to the set item***********
                    Dim setAssAmt As Decimal = 0.0
                    '    Dim AssAmount As Decimal = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt").ToString()
                    '    setAssAmt = setAssAmt + AssAmount
                    '    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(setAssAmt, 3)

'Next

Dim AssAmount As Decimal = Caldt.Rows(i)("AssessableAmt").ToString()
                        setAssAmt = setAssAmt + AssAmount

Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(setAssAmt, 3)

'*******Addition of child bought item TotalTax  set to the set item ***********
                    Dim setTotalTax As Decimal = 0.0
                    '    Dim TaxAmount As Decimal = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TotalTaxAmt").ToString()

'    setTotalTax = setTotalTax + TaxAmount
                    '    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(setTotalTax, 3)

'Next

Dim TaxAmount As Decimal = Caldt.Rows(i)("TotalTax").ToString()

setTotalTax = setTotalTax + TaxAmount

Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(setTotalTax, 3)
                End If

End If

CalculateSubTotal()
            CalculateAssessableAmt()
            CalculateTotal()

If (SItemGrpCd = "IG011") Then

Me.GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3).IsExpanded = True 

End If

GoTo xyz

abc:
xyz:

Catch ex As Exception
        End Try
    End Sub

Supriya Varne
Replied On January 13, 2015 03:37 AM

Hi,
Sir  Solution not working properly.
Please give me another solution.
My Code is
 Public Sub BindSyncfusionGrid(ByVal dtset1 As DataSet)
        Try
            'Dim dr As SqlDataReader
            Dim dttax As New DataTable
            Dim index As Integer
            If (dtset1.Tables(0).Rows.Count > 0) Then
                'for adding the column Availabel RetQty in bought item

If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("AvailabelRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("AvailabelRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)

invqty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("Qty").ToString()

alretqty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ToString()

dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty") = invqty - alretqty
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column Current RetQty in bought item

If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("CurrentRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("AvailabelRetQty").Ordinal
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("CurrentRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                            dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("CurrentRetQty") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty")
                        Next
                    End If
                End If

'for adding the column SetAmt in bought item
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("SetAmt") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("Amt").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("SetAmt").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("SetAmt") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("Amt").ToString()
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column SetAssAmt in bought item
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("SetAssAmt") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("AssessableAmt").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("SetAssAmt").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("SetAssAmt") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt").ToString()
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column SetTotalTax in bought item
                If Not dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Contains("SetTotalTax") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TotalTax").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Add("SetTotalTax").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                        dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("SetTotalTax") = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("TotalTax").ToString()
                    Next
                End If

'dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("SetQty")
                'For i As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(0).Rows.Count - 1
                '    Dim setqty, qty, sqty As Decimal
                '    Dim itemcode As String
                '    Dim Setdt As New DataTable
                '    itemcode = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("ItemCode").ToString()
                '    If isSet11(itemcode) Then
                '        qty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(i)("Qty").ToString()
                '        For j As Integer = 0 To dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count - 1
                '            sqty = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("Qty").ToString()
                '            setqty = qty * sqty
                '            If (itemcode = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("SetsID").ToString()) Then
                '                dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(j)("SetQty") = setqty
                '            End If
                '        Next
                '    End If
                'Next

'for adding the column Availabel RetQty in bought items of set item

If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("AvailabelRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").Ordinal
                    dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("AvailabelRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)

invqty = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Qty").ToString()

alretqty = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ToString()

dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty") = invqty - alretqty
                    Next
                End If

'for adding the column Current RetQty in bought items of setitem
                    If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("CurrentRetQty") Then

index = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("AvailabelRetQty").Ordinal
                        dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("CurrentRetQty").SetOrdinal(index + 1)
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("CurrentRetQty") = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AvailabelRetQty")
                        Next
                    End If
                End If

''for adding the column amt in bought items of set items
                'If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("Amt") Then
                '    dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("Amt")
                '        dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Amt") = 0.0
                '    Next

'End If

''for adding the column Assessable amt in bought items of set items
                'If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("AssessableAmt") Then
                '    dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("AssessableAmt")
                '        dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt") = 0.0
                '    Next

'End If

''for adding the column TotalTax in bought items of set items
                    If Not dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Contains("TotalTax") Then
                        dtset1.Tables(1).Columns.Add("TotalTax")
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TotalTax") = 0.0
                        Next
                    End If
                End If

Dim parentToChildRelationDescriptor As New Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridRelationDescriptor()

parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableName = "SetItems"
                parentToChildRelationDescriptor.RelationKind = Syncfusion.Grouping.RelationKind.RelatedMasterDetails
                parentToChildRelationDescriptor.RelationKeys.Add("ItemCode", "SetItem")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Relations.Add(parentToChildRelationDescriptor)
                GridGroupingControl1.Engine.SourceListSet.Add("ItemMaster", dtset1.Tables(0))
                GridGroupingControl1.Engine.SourceListSet.Add("SetItems", dtset1.Tables(1))

GridGroupingControl1.DataSource = dtset1.Tables(0)

' parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns.AddRange(New GridColumnDescriptor() {New GridColumnDescriptor("BoughtItem"), New GridColumnDescriptor("ItemName"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Qty"), New GridColumnDescriptor("AlreadyReturnedQuantity"), New GridColumnDescriptor("AvailabelRetQty"), New GridColumnDescriptor("CurrentRetQty"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Rate"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Disc"), New GridColumnDescriptor("adddisc"), New GridColumnDescriptor("Amt"), New GridColumnDescriptor("AssessableAmt"), New GridColumnDescriptor("TotalTax")})

GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("SetAssAmt")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("SetAmt")
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("SetTotalTax")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("CurName")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvAmt")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvAssAmt")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvTaxDetails")
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.VisibleColumns.Remove("InvTotalTax")
                End If

'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("TaxDetails") = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("SetAssAmt") = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("SetAmt") = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("SetTotalTax") = True
                'If SRExists(cmbSRetNo.Text, yearfrom, yearto) Then
                '    GridGroupingControl1.TableModel.HideCols("CurName") = True
                'End If
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.AllowNew = False
                parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.AllowNew = False
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("itmgroupcd").ReadOnly = True
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SrNo").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("ItemCode").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("ItemName").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Qty").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Rate").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Amt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("AssessableAmt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("Unit").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("TaxDetails").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SetAssAmt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SetAmt").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("SetTotalTax").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("AvailabelRetQty").ReadOnly = True
                GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("TotalTax").ReadOnly = True
                Dim TColIndex, totcolindex As Integer
                Dim taxname As String
                TColIndex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TaxDetails").Ordinal

For i As Integer = TColIndex + 1 To totcolindex
                    taxname = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns(i).ColumnName
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns(taxname).ReadOnly = True
                Next
                'GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns.
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("CurName").ReadOnly = True
                    GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.Columns("ExistingRetQty").ReadOnly = True
                End If
                '******For hiding the column taxdetail in childtable
                Dim tbl As GridTableModel = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTableModel("SetItems")
                AddHandler tbl.QueryColWidth, AddressOf tbl_QueryColWidth

If (dtset1.Tables(1).Rows.Count > 0) Then
                    'parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("SetItem").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("BoughtItem").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("ItemName").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("Qty").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("AlreadyReturnedQuantity").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("Rate").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("disc").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("adddisc").ReadOnly = True
                    'parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("TaxAmt").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("Amt").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("AssessableAmt").ReadOnly = True
                    parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("AvailabelRetQty").ReadOnly = True

If (SRExists(cmbSRetNo.Text, yearfrom, yearto)) Then
                        parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("ExistingRetQty").ReadOnly = True

parentToChildRelationDescriptor.ChildTableDescriptor.Columns("TaxDetails").ReadOnly = True
                    End If
                End If

Else
            End If

Catch ex As Exception
        End Try
    End Sub

Private Sub GridGroupingControl1_TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.Grouping.GridTableControlEventArgs) Handles GridGroupingControl1.TableControlCurrentCellEditingComplete
        Try

Dim CRowIndex, cnt, ColIndex, totcolindex, TColIndex, CRetQtyIndex, ind As Integer
            Dim Curretqty, AvRetQty, ExRetQty, chkRetQty, InvQty, Rate, Amt, CalAmt, AssAmt, CalAssAmt, TaxAmt, CalTaxAmt, TotDiscPer, TradeDiscountAmt, CashDiscountAmt, DiscountAmt, DiscountedAmt As Double
            Dim ItemCode, taxname, colname As String
            Dim ItemGrpCd As String = Nothing
            Dim calformula As Double
            RowIndex = e.TableControl.CurrentCell.RowIndex()
            ColIndex = e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex()
            Dim cc1 As GridCurrentCell = e.TableControl.CurrentCell
            Dim style1 As GridTableCellStyleInfoIdentity = Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableModel(cc1.RowIndex, cc1.ColIndex).TableCellIdentity

If (style1.TableCellType = GridTableCellType.RecordFieldCell Or style1.TableCellType = GridTableCellType.AlternateRecordFieldCell) Then
                colname = style1.Column.Name
            End If

' Me.GridGroupingControl1.TableDescriptor.ColIndexToField(ColIndex)

TColIndex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("TaxDetails").Ordinal 'for Tax calculation
            ' totcolindex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns.Count - 1
            DatasetIndex = RowIndex - 3
            'If (DatasetIndex >= 0) Then
            '    ItemGrpCd = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("itmgroupcd").ToString()
            'End If
            '**************For Bought Item Calculation*************************
            CRetQtyIndex = dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal
            If (colname = "CurrentRetQty") Then
                'If (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 9 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 10 And dtset1.Tables(0).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal = 7 And ItemGrpCd <> "IG011" And ItemGrpCd = "IG005") Then
                'If (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 9 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 10) Then
                Curretqty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("CurrentRetQty").ToString()
                AvRetQty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("AvailabelRetQty").ToString()
                ItemCode = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("ItemCode").ToString()
                    If (Curretqty > AvRetQty) Then

e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 9).Text = 0

End If
                    Amt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("SetAmt").ToString()
                    ItemGrpCd = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("itmgroupcd").ToString()

AssAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("SetAssAmt").ToString()

'TaxAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("SetTotalTax").ToString()

'** Tax Calculation

Next

Next

Else
                    ExRetQty = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("ExistingRetQty").ToString()
                    chkRetQty = AvRetQty + ExRetQty
                    If (Curretqty > chkRetQty) Then
                        MessageBox.Show("Sales Return Quantity Should be Less Than Availabel Return Quantity + Existing Return Quantity")
                        e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 10).Text = 0
                    End If

query = "Select StkOnDt from vw_currentstock where ItemCode='" & ItemCode & "'"
                    StkChkQty = Curretqty - ExRetQty + StkOnDt
                    If (StkChkQty >= 0) Then
                    Else
                    End If
                    Amt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("InvAmt").ToString()
                    'ItemGrpCd = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("itmgroupcd").ToString()

AssAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("InvAssAmt").ToString()

'TaxAmt = dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(DatasetIndex)("InvTotalTax").ToString()

'Dim calformula As Double
                    Next

Next

End If
                CalculateSubTotal()
                CalculateAssessableAmt()
                CalculateTotal()

GoTo abc
            End If

'**************Calculation For  bought item in set *************************
            Dim s1 As GridRangeInfoList
            Dim SBCalAmt, SBRate, SBDisc, SBAddDisc, SBCurRetQty, SBAvQty, SBExQty, SBInvQty, SInvAmt, TaxAmtPerTax, SAssAmt, STaxAmt, RCalAmtVsInvAmt, RCalAmtVsAssAmt, RCalAmtVsTaxAmt, SBAmt, SBAssAmt, SBTaxAmt As Decimal
            Dim SBItemCode, SItemCode, SItemGrpCd, SBItemGrpCode As String
            Dim el As Element
            Dim rec As GridRecord

Dim table, tablechild As GridTable
            Dim tablecontrol As GridTableControl
            Dim cc As GridCurrentCell
            Dim style As GridTableCellStyleInfo
            Dim SBCRetQtyIndex As Integer
            SBCRetQtyIndex = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal
            Dim StartTaxIndex, TotalColIndex As Integer
            Dim childcolname As String

If (Pindex <> 0) Then

el = GridGroupingControl1.Table.GetInnerMostCurrentElement()
                cc = e.TableControl.CurrentCell
                tablechild = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTable("SetItems")

style = tablechild.GetTableCellStyle(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex)
                childcolname = style.TableCellIdentity.Column.Name

End If

'If (Pindex <> Nothing And ItemGrpCd <> "IG005" And dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal = 6 And (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 6 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 7)) Then
            'If (dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("CurrentRetQty").Ordinal = 6 And (e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 6 Or e.TableControl.CurrentCell.ColIndex() = 7)) Then
            If (childcolname = "CurrentRetQty") Then
                SItemCode = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("ItemCode").ToString()

SInvAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("SetAmt").ToString()
                SItemGrpCd = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("itmgroupcd").ToString()
                tempsbitmfcd = SItemGrpCd
                SAssAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("SetAssAmt").ToString()

'    STaxAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)(taxname).ToString()
                'Next

'**Currently not used
                'STaxAmt = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)("SetTotalTax").ToString()

'*****fetching tax amt from set item

'    TaxAmtPerTax = GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3)(taxname).ToString()

'Next

'Dim rc As Record = GridGroupingControl1.Table.CurrentRecord()
                'SItemCode = rc("ItemCode").ToString()
                '********Fetching Record from child table************

If Not el Is Nothing Then

table = CType(IIf(TypeOf el.ParentTable Is GridTable, el.ParentTable, Nothing), GridTable)

tablecontrol = Me.GridGroupingControl1.GetTableControl(table.TableDescriptor.Name)

cc = tablecontrol.CurrentCell

style = table.GetTableCellStyle(cc.RowIndex, cc.ColIndex)

rec = CType(IIf(TypeOf el Is GridRecord, el, Nothing), GridRecord)

If rec Is Nothing AndAlso TypeOf el Is GridRecordRow Then

rec = CType(IIf(TypeOf el.ParentRecord Is GridRecord, el.ParentRecord, Nothing), GridRecord)

End If
                    SBItemCode = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 1).Text
                    'SBItemCode = el.GetRecord().GetValue("BoughtItem").ToString()
                    'SBItemGrpCode = el.GetRecord().GetValue("ItmGroupCd").ToString()
                    SBCurRetQty = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 6).Text

'SBCurRetQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("CurrentRetQty").ToString()
                    SBAvQty = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 5).Text
                    'SBAvQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("AvailabelRetQty").ToString()
                    'SBInvQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("Qty").ToString()
                    SBInvQty = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 3).Text

'SBRate = el.GetRecord().GetValue("Rate").ToString()
                    SBRate = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 7).Text
                    'SBDisc = el.GetRecord().GetValue("disc").ToString()
                    SBDisc = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 8).Text
                    ' SBAddDisc = el.GetRecord().GetValue("adddisc").ToString()
                    SBAddDisc = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 9).Text
                    SBCalAmt = SBRate * (1 - ((SBDisc + SBAddDisc) / 100)) * SBInvQty
                        If (SBCurRetQty > SBAvQty) Then
                            e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 6).Text = 0

End If
                    Else
                        SBExQty = el.GetRecord().GetValue("ExistingRetQty").ToString()
                        chkRetQty = SBAvQty + SBExQty
                        If (SBCurRetQty > chkRetQty) Then

MessageBox.Show("Sales Return Quantity Should be Less Than Availabel Return Quantity + ExistingRetQty ")
                            e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, 8).Text = 0
                        End If

query = "Select StkOnDt from vw_currentstock where ItemCode='" & SBItemCode & "'"
                        StkChkQty = SBCurRetQty - SBExQty + StkOnDt
                        If (StkChkQty >= 0) Then
                        Else
                        End If
                    End If

'**************Ratios of CalculatedAmount Vs. Invoiced Amt
                    RCalAmtVsInvAmt = SBCalAmt / SInvAmt

'*************Ratios of CalculatedAmount Vs. Assessable Amt

RCalAmtVsAssAmt = SBCalAmt / SAssAmt

'*************Ratios of Calculated Amount Vs. Tax Amount

RCalAmtVsTaxAmt = STaxAmt * (RCalAmtVsAssAmt / SBCalAmt)

'****************Amount of Bought items of SetItem
                    'SBAmt = SBCurRetQty * ((SBCalAmt / SBInvQty) / RCalAmtVsInvAmt)
                    SBAmt = SInvAmt * RCalAmtVsInvAmt * (SBCurRetQty / SBInvQty)

'****************ASSessable Amount of Bought items of SetItem

'SBAssAmt = SBCurRetQty * ((SBCalAmt / SBInvQty) / RCalAmtVsAssAmt)
                    SBAssAmt = SAssAmt * RCalAmtVsAssAmt * (SBCurRetQty / SBInvQty)

'****************Tax Amount of Bought items of SetItem

' old SBTaxAmt = SBCurRetQty * RCalAmtVsTaxAmt * ((SBCalAmt / SBInvQty) / RCalAmtVsAssAmt)
                    ' new SBTaxAmt = SBAssAmt * RCalAmtVsTaxAmt

'StartTaxIndex = dtset1.Tables(1).Columns("AssessableAmt").Ordinal

End If
                            Next

Next
                    Else

End If
                            Next
                        Next

End If

'*******Addition of child bought item Multiple Tax Amount set to TotalTax***********
                    Dim Totaltaxamt As Decimal = 0.0

Dim taxvalue As Decimal
                        'taxvalue = el.GetRecord().GetValue(taxname).ToString()
                        taxvalue = e.TableControl.Model(RowIndex, StartTaxIndex + i).Text
                        Totaltaxamt = Totaltaxamt + taxvalue
                    Next

'***Binding  amt,AssessableAmt,TotalTax in dtset1.tables(1)
                        If (dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("BoughtItem").ToString() = SBItemCode And dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("SetItem").ToString() = SItemCode) Then
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Amt") = Math.Round(SBAmt, 3)
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(SBAssAmt, 3)
                            'dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TaxAmt") = Math.Round(SBTaxAmt, 3)
                            dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(Totaltaxamt, 3)

End If
                    Next

'Creating datatable for specific bought items for set item

dtset1.Tables(1).AcceptChanges()
                    Dim Caldt As New DataTable

Caldt = dtset1.Tables(1).Clone()
                    Dim dr2 As DataRow() = dtset1.Tables(1).Select("SetItem = '" & SItemCode & "'")
                    For Each row As DataRow In dr2
                        Caldt.ImportRow(row)
                    Next

'*******Addition of child bought item Amount set to the set item***********
                    Dim setAmt As Decimal = 0.0
                    '    Dim samt As Decimal = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("Amt").ToString()

'    setAmt = setAmt + samt
                    '    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("Amt") = Math.Round(setAmt, 3)

'Next

Dim samt As Decimal = Caldt.Rows(i)("Amt").ToString()

setAmt = setAmt + samt

Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("Amt") = Math.Round(setAmt, 3)

'*******Addition of child bought item Assessable Amount set to the set item***********
                    Dim setAssAmt As Decimal = 0.0
                    '    Dim AssAmount As Decimal = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("AssessableAmt").ToString()
                    '    setAssAmt = setAssAmt + AssAmount
                    '    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(setAssAmt, 3)

'Next

Dim AssAmount As Decimal = Caldt.Rows(i)("AssessableAmt").ToString()
                        setAssAmt = setAssAmt + AssAmount

Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("AssessableAmt") = Math.Round(setAssAmt, 3)

'*******Addition of child bought item TotalTax  set to the set item ***********
                    Dim setTotalTax As Decimal = 0.0
                    '    Dim TaxAmount As Decimal = dtset1.Tables(1).Rows(i)("TotalTaxAmt").ToString()

'    setTotalTax = setTotalTax + TaxAmount
                    '    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(setTotalTax, 3)

'Next

Dim TaxAmount As Decimal = Caldt.Rows(i)("TotalTax").ToString()

setTotalTax = setTotalTax + TaxAmount

Next
                    dtset1.Tables(0).Rows(Pindex - 3)("TotalTax") = Math.Round(setTotalTax, 3)
                End If

End If

CalculateSubTotal()
            CalculateAssessableAmt()
            CalculateTotal()

If (SItemGrpCd = "IG011") Then

Me.GridGroupingControl1.Table.Records(Pindex - 3).IsExpanded = True 

End If

GoTo xyz

abc:
xyz:

Catch ex As Exception
        End Try
    End Sub

hi,
Thanks sir its working.

regards,
supriya

Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 13, 2015 07:47 AM

Hi Supriya, 

We are glad to hear that the reported issue has been resolved. Please let us know if you need any further assistance. 

Regards,

Muthukumar K

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;