We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

view_RecordPropertychanged not fired

HI,
As i am using your trial product and have found some features really interesting and the product is quite supporting for my project. I am using sfdatagrid. i have to generate dynamic columns whose column type is also unknown in prior. some of the columns are textcolumns, some are numeric columns and some are date columns.
Also some of the record have data in in prior and some may contain null values. I am able to fetch values and show data in grid using dynamic object and expando object because nothing is known in prior. i have to update the values of in database and is done using RecordPropertyChanged event and is working preety well exactly as i wanted but i got the following problem while updating values in database.

The problems are:
1. RecordPropertychanged event is fired only for gridtextcolumn and is not fired for other gridcolumns.
2. I see you have implemented sfdatepirker to accept null values for datatime but that is not possible in griddatetimecolumn.

1 Reply

SM Saravanan M Syncfusion Team January 12, 2015 06:23 AM UTC

Hi Krishana,

Thanks for contacting Syncfusion supports,

Regarding Query1:

We have checked with our side but we are unable to reproduce the reported issue in our end. RecordPropertyChanged event does fire for all the columns. Could you please share the sample and proper replication procedure to us? It would be helpful to analyze further on this query.

Regarding Query2:

SfDataGrid GridDateTimeColumn does not have support for AllowNull property . It will be included in our upcoming release Vol1  March 2015.

Please let us know if you have any other queries,

Regards,

Saravanan.M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon