We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Title column

I have some problems with the first column of my grid, when clicking on the cells. I use this column to display titles for my rows of course, but also some of its cells to apply common actions on all the selected cells in the corresponding row. Sometimes the text displayed dissapears, and the cell keep the "pushed" state, and somtimes it completely freezes the grid, and no more mouse events are raised. Thank you.

6 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 2, 2002 04:47 PM UTC

Are you using the 1.0.2.4 version of the grid? If so, you should get the latest version, 1.1.0.0, as it has many changes that may affect the behavior you are seeing. It is also available as an evaluation. Are you using placing any special controls in the row header cells? Any way you can post a little sample showing this behavior?

CC Cyrille Claustre October 3, 2002 05:51 AM UTC

Yes, I have installed the 1.1.0.0 version. But it doesn't appear in the Assembly Manager (I am a registered user), so I selected "Default prebuilt release". I don't use any special component in those cells.

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 3, 2002 09:12 AM UTC

In the Solution Explorer window in your project, open up the References and click on syncfusion.grid. In the properties window, you should see 1.1.0.0 as the version. If you do not, then you might try un-installing Essential Suite and reinsatlling the new 1.1 download.

CC Cyrille Claustre October 4, 2002 04:01 AM UTC

Yes, I do have 1.1.0.0

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team October 4, 2002 08:44 AM UTC

You should probably open a support incident in Direc-Trac so we can get this resolved. Can you tell us how to reproduce this in one of our samples, or can you provide a sample project that shows the problem?

CC Cyrille Claustre October 4, 2002 09:54 AM UTC

Well, I think I've just resolved this problem. I was using the "Text" property instead of the "CellValue" one for these cells. It seems that the captions don't disappear any more. For the freezing problem, it was due to an exception silently caught (by me) when trying to make a GridRangeInfo with incorrect parameters. Thank you for your support that helped me to try out very different kinds of solutions.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon