We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

DirectedTreeLayout and draging nodes

Hi there,

I have a question, I have an app where I use DirectedTreeLayout and all nodes constraints set to Constraints = Constraints | NodeConstraints.AllowPan;
In other words user is not allowed to move the nodes, he can only add and remove nodes. In addition to that I would like to implement the draging of nodes.  Draging should be only possible for the currently selected node and after user releases the button node should be moved to a new location and Layout should be reapplied.
The scenario I am going to implement is demonstrated on the sketch I attached. 
What would be the best strategy of implementing the mentioned scenario with sfDiagram?

thanks!

Attachment: drag_demo_19e036dd.zip

1 Reply

SC Saranya Chandrasekaran Syncfusion Team January 5, 2015 07:30 AM UTC

Hi Vladimir,

We have considered your requirement “Preview for Dragging the Node in SfDiagram” as Feature. So, we have created a new incident (#133565) under your Direct-Trac account to have a follow up with the requested feature. We would request to follow that incident for further technical support.

Please let us know if you have further assistance on this.
Regards,
Saranya C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon