We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.
Syncfusion Feedback

How to change column name header programmatically?

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117876 Jan 2,2015 10:29 PM UTC Jan 6,2015 05:07 AM UTC LightSwitch Silverlight 1
Tags: SfDataGrid
Mufid Himzanija
Asked On January 2, 2015 10:29 PM UTC

Hi, 
How to change column name header programmatically?

I can do that with regular LS grid using examples I found on web (it uses AddHandler...)(I'm not experienced  programmer but I can handle trough code) but in general I don't see very good documentations for your controls.

Hope you can help me with this. 
Is there any more detailed documentations for this and other LS controls? 

Best Reagrds,
Mufid Himzanija

Jayapradha S [Syncfusion]
Replied On January 6, 2015 05:07 AM UTC

Hi Mufid,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

We have analyzed your query and you can change the column header text by using the below code snippet:

Code Snippet:

sfGrid.Columns[2].HeaderText = "SecondColumn";

We have prepared a sample for your requirement and we have changed the column header text when sort column description is changed.

Please find the sample from the following location:

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/117876/SummariesDemo-812953403.zip

Regarding query: Is there any more detailed documentations for this and other LS controls? 

We have already have a UG documentation for Light Switch and we will do some more improvements in our upcoming release.

Please let us know if you require further assistance.

Regards,

Jayapradha

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

Warning Icon You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.Close Icon

;