We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Questions about multi-pane function and Forecasting area

I'm trying to create multi-pane chart, but have some troubles. Why next pane always adds from bottom to top and not vice versa ( from top to bottom), as it should be in theory? Maybe i doing something wrong, how i can fix it? As a result i want see main chart who attached on top part of window, and add secondary charts below main chart one after another. This is possible?

And second question, how i can configure forward forecasting area without trendline? right now i'm using it this:
<chart:LineSeries.Trendlines>
      <chart:Trendline ForwardForecast="1" Visibility="Collapsed"/>
</chart:LineSeries.Trendlines>

maybe there are other methods?

Thanks,
Ronald

1 Reply

SS Sheik Syed Abthaheer M Syncfusion Team December 31, 2014 12:47 PM UTC

Hi Ronald,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Query 1: Why next pane always adds from bottom to top and not vice versa?

We would like to inform you that, by default rows added in  ChartRowDefinition from  bottom  to top. This is a default behavior for SfChart Control. In order to add the rows from top to bottom, you need to specify the  appropriate row values (eg : ChartBase.Row="1") to the chart.

Query 2: how i can configure forward forecasting area without trendline?

We can adjust  forward side position for ChartArea by using Maximum Property for Chart Axis. Also we can adjust the both side of ChartArea by using the RangePadding or PlotOffset property for ChartAxis as shown in the below code snippet.

Code Snippet

<chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>

<chart:NumericalAxis RangePadding="Additional" />

</chart:SfChart.PrimaryAxis>

Please let us know if you have any queries. 

Regards,
M.Sheik

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon