We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Licensing Error

How did you resolve it?  

4 Replies

CS C. Sudha Syncfusion Team December 23, 2014 09:16 AM UTC

Hi Bill,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion products.

We are glad to hear that your problem has been resolved. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you face any other issue. We are glad to assist you.

Regards,
SudhaC

BS Bill Swartz December 23, 2014 09:16 AM UTC

Hello,

I am receiving a Licensing Error in a VS2008 solution. See below. I tried clicking buttons in the popup dialog and doing everything the dialog said. The problem won't go away I have an evaluation copy of Essential Studio for WPF. I have another test solution in which I receive no errors. How can I fix the problem? I am currently dead in the water.

Bill

Syncfusion Licensing System - Detailed diagnostics.

ErrorKind = RuntimeNoLicx

UsageMode = Runtime

IsAspDotNet = False

RuntimeLicenseKey = No runtime license key found in licx.

ExecutingVersionInfo = Syncfusion.Core, Version=7.3.0.20, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

ExecutingVersionInfoFromAssembly = Syncfusion.Core.Licensing.FusionLicenseProvider, Syncfusion.Core, Version=7.303.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=632609b4d040f6b4

ErrorMessage = Unable to grant a runtime license. Please ensure that the project was compiled with an appropriate licenses.licx file as an embedded resource.

Clicking the button below will launch a utility that will adjust your project settings appropriately.

No Assemblies with licenses.licx resource found.

No Syncfusion.Core entries found in licenses.licx files.

BS Bill Swartz December 23, 2014 09:16 AM UTC

Problem fixed, but I don't know why. After several tries, I finally saw a dialog saying that the project had been changed outside of VS. I let VS reload the project. Now it works.

Bill

VN Vadivel Natarajan Syncfusion Team December 24, 2014 02:30 PM UTC

Hi Liuzhic, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products.

Please refer the below mentioned User Guide help documentation link to resolve the reported issue. 

Please let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards,
Vadivel

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon