We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Width not set properly when set in Percentage in GridGroupingControl

Hi,

I am developing a web application in which I am using more than one grid in the content page's iFrame (GridGroupingControl). Among them, one grid has numerous columns, thus requiring scrollbar. For that I need to set 'Width';

The issue is, the Width is not accepting Percentaile. Only pixel.

But as the application can be opened in any system, the grid size would vary depending on the screen resolution. So, i can't set the Width in pixel in the design side. I can do so only in the page load after getting window size from client side jScript.

It is not possible in the Page Load as you know, because of the flow: Page Load first and then, client side script. I hope you get the gist.

Any solution for this? It is little urgent, so hoping to get a response soon. Thankyou.

1 Reply

SK Shanmugaraja K Syncfusion Team November 27, 2014 08:47 AM UTC

Hi Meena,

Thanks for your update.

We hope that you are using Syncfusion GridGroupingControl in your Web application. Please refer the below Sample Browser link for the Syncfusion GridGroupingControl.

Sample Browser Link : http://asp.syncfusion.com/demos/ui/gridgrouping/Columns%20and%20Rows/Scrolling/cs/FrozenColsandRows.aspx

We have analysed your requirement. Currently we don’t have support for the feature “Setting Percentage width to column”. This is confirmed as a feature request and it will be available in our feature volume releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We do not provide confidential information in general forum.  Please create new incident in DirectTrac for better follow up.

Please let us know if we misunderstood your requirement.

Regards,
Shanmugaraja K

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon