We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Binding WorkStartHour and WorkEndHour

Hello,
I want to Display dynamic working times defined by user. When I use the property WorkStartHour like in documentation (WorkStartHour = "8"), it is works fine. But when I want to bind the value, it is not working:

WorkStartHour="{Binding StartWorkingTime}" WorkEndHour="{Binding EndWorkingTime}"

When I set a breakpoint at the setter, the app will never stop. When I use WorkStartHour="StartWorkingTime"  it is not the right Format (number).

What I have to do, to solve the Problem?

4 Replies

JM Jeyasri M Syncfusion Team November 11, 2014 10:00 AM UTC

Hi Holger,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the issue “Work hours property not listening dynamic change on values on oneway binding”. We have logged an issue report on this and the fix will be available in our upcoming main release. We will update you once it has been rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.

But also your requirement can be achieved by specifying the Mode of the binding as “TwoWay”. Please find the below code snippet.

Code Snippet:

(XAML)

WorkStartHour="{Binding StartWorkingTime,Mode=TwoWay}"

WorkEndHour="{Binding EndWorkingTime,Mode=TwoWay}"

Based on this we have prepared simple sample, please find the sample from the attachment.

Please let us know if you need any further clarification.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Attachment: SfSchedule_WorkingHour_29b9d327.zip

TI Timothy May 28, 2020 05:09 PM UTC

I'm getting this same exact behavior in the current version of WPF (Syncfusion.SfSchedule.Wpf 18.1.0.54). Bindings only work if Mode is TwoWay.

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team May 29, 2020 10:39 AM UTC

Hi Timothy, 

Thanks for your update. 

We have checked your query ”One way binding does not work in WorkStartHour and WorkEndHour properties in Schedule control” and logged it as defect. The fix for this issue will be included in Volume 2 release which will roll out by end of June, 2020. Please refer the below feedback link for same and we appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards, 
Niranjan Kumar Gopalan 

UN Unknown Syncfusion Team July 8, 2020 12:19 PM UTC

Hi Timothy,  

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.  

Due to complexities while fixing the reported issue we will include the reported issue in Volume 2 SP1 release which will roll out by end of July, 2020. We appreciate your patience until then. 

Regards,  
Niranjan Kumar Gopalan  

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon