We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Binding WorkStartHour and WorkEndHour

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

117571 Nov 10,2014 10:14 AM Nov 11,2014 05:00 AM WinRT 1
Tags: SfSchedule
Holger Mester
Asked On November 10, 2014 10:14 AM

Hello,
I want to Display dynamic working times defined by user. When I use the property WorkStartHour like in documentation (WorkStartHour = "8"), it is works fine. But when I want to bind the value, it is not working:

WorkStartHour="{Binding StartWorkingTime}" WorkEndHour="{Binding EndWorkingTime}"

When I set a breakpoint at the setter, the app will never stop. When I use WorkStartHour="StartWorkingTime"  it is not the right Format (number).

What I have to do, to solve the Problem?

Jeyasri M [Syncfusion]
Replied On November 11, 2014 05:00 AM

Hi Holger,

Sorry about the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the issue “Work hours property not listening dynamic change on values on oneway binding”. We have logged an issue report on this and the fix will be available in our upcoming main release. We will update you once it has been rolled out. We appreciate your patience until then.

But also your requirement can be achieved by specifying the Mode of the binding as “TwoWay”. Please find the below code snippet.

Code Snippet:

(XAML)

WorkStartHour="{Binding StartWorkingTime,Mode=TwoWay}"

WorkEndHour="{Binding EndWorkingTime,Mode=TwoWay}"

Based on this we have prepared simple sample, please find the sample from the attachment.

Please let us know if you need any further clarification.

Regards,

Jeyasri M

Attachment: SfSchedule_WorkingHour_29b9d327.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;