We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Vertical Lines in Chart

Hi,
I am new to the Syncfusion Controls and I need to know if it is possible to draw a Vertical Line (corresponding to the Median Value) inside a Column Chart.

Thanks in Advance

Andrea

3 Replies

AB Akbar Basha K M Syncfusion Team October 23, 2014 08:12 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for using syncfusion product. We have analyzed your requirement and we like to inform you that you can achieve this requirement using stripline as follows,

Code Snippet:

.StripLine(str =>

{

str.Start(15).End(15.3).Text("").Visible(true).TextAlignment(StriplineTextAlignment.MiddleCenter).Color("#14B9FF.ZIndex(ChartZIndex.Over).BorderWidth(0).Add();

})

We have prepared a sample based on this. Please find the attachment.

Please find the following UG Document,

http://help.syncfusion.com/js

Please select chart->concept and Features

It will be more helpful to create a chart and chart functionalities.

Please let us know if you need more information on this..

Regards,

Akbar Basha KM.

Attachment: ASPMVCWrapper_9918856d.zip

AP Andrea Perazzolo October 23, 2014 08:37 AM UTC

Hi,
Thanks for the reply, but I think there was a misunderstanding.
What I need is a Vertical Line on the Graph, parallel to the Y Axis with an annotation text.
The demo provided has an Horizontal line created with the StripLine.

I have a problem with the demo project.
When I move the mouse over the Graph, Visual Studio intercepts an error in the file ej.web.all.js

I was not able to find help for the StripLine inside the Online Help. The Only StripLine I found is in the Gantt Section.

Thanks for all.

AB Akbar Basha K M Syncfusion Team October 24, 2014 07:09 AM UTC

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for your update. We have confirmed this as a bug and a support incident to track the status of this bug has been created under your account. 

Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let us know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Akbar Basha KM.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon