We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Asp Control are not working

Hello

Whenever I used your demo sample then in that sample asp.net default controls are not working.

Is there any setting or tag for this, I want to modify your sample as per my requirements but not a single control of ASP.NET is working.

Please help ASAP.

Thanks.
Neeraj Purohit

1 Reply

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team October 17, 2014 12:26 PM UTC

Hi Neeraj

Thanks for using Syncfusion Products.

We have analyzed the reported query. We would like to clarify few things from your side.

Firstly, could you please tell us, by the demo sample that you have mentioned i.e, “I used your demo sample”, do you mean the installed build local samples?

Secondly, Can you please tell us the default asp control which you would like to render along with our controls?

For your kind information we are unable to reproduce the issue reported in our build local samples. Also, for your convenience, we have created a simple sample in asp.net (grid with default asp control i.e, asp:button and asp:linkbutton) and the same can be downlaoded from the below location.

Sample Link: http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/Sample1008196441.zip

Please try the above sample and if you still face the difficulties, please reproduce the issue faced in the above sample and provide us with more information, replication procedure. The provided information will be helpful for us to analyze and provide the response accordingly as early as possible.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon