We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple problems with Grid

My Grid:

Why ...

When I group ...

Please, you can check out my code. In this code, I have many more problems...

Can you help me????

Thanks.

Attachment: SyncfusionGridJSON__V.12.2.0.39_3507565d.zip

2 Replies

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team September 15, 2014 12:22 PM UTC

Hi Jesus

Query #1: “Incorrect values in the total summary”

We are sorry to let you know that we are unable to reproduce the mentioned issue in our side sample. But the issue is reproduced in the sample that you have attached. So we need some time to analyze the issue reported and thus we will get back to you with the response on September 17, 2014.

Query #2: “Misalignment of the summary content when grouping”

We are able to reproduce the issue mentioned and we have already logged a defect report on the same. The fix for this issue is available in our Volume 2 Service Pack 2 release.

So kindly upgrade your project to latest version in order to avoid the above mentioned issue. Please refer the below location for the download links.

Download Links: http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/117190/essential-studio-2014-volume-2-service-pack-2-release-v12-2-0-42-available-for-download

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ragavee U S

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team September 17, 2014 11:32 AM UTC

Hi Jesus

Thanks for your patience.

Since we don’t have support for Summary Columns when using Adaptor, we have included the feature “Adaptor improvement for Summary and Asynchronous operations” to our feature request. This feature will be implemented in any of our future releases.

Please get back to us if you need any further assistance.

Regards

Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon