We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Free e-books in EPUB?

Hi,

Are there any plans to publish the free e-books also in epub format, besides PDF and mobi? Makes them much easier to read on a suite of e-readers.

-- Daniël

7 Replies

UB Udhaya Bala Muthuveerapandian Syncfusion Team September 16, 2014 12:12 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion.

Could you please share us the name of the ebook which you would like to view in epub format? We will generate this ebook file in epub format from our side and share you.

Please let us know if you have any concerns

Regards,

Udhaya Bala. M

DA Daniël September 16, 2014 04:58 PM UTC

Hi Udhaya,

Thank ypu for your response.

There are actually 3 books I am interested in:

1. NHibernate Succinctly
  2. Entity Framework Code First Succinctly
  3. MongoDB Succinctly

But I think you actually have many great books I will be interested in at a later stage. Do you plan to plublish the series, or at least new books, also in epub by default?

Regards,

Daniël

UB Udhaya Bala Muthuveerapandian Syncfusion Team September 17, 2014 12:44 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your update and valuable suggestion.

We will consult about your suggestion with our management and consider this in our next website release.

We will generate the file in epub format for your requirement and update you on 19th September, 2014.

Please let us know if you have any further assistance.

Regards,

Udhaya Bala. M

UB Udhaya Bala Muthuveerapandian Syncfusion Team September 19, 2014 04:59 PM UTC

Hi Daniel,

Thank you for your patience.

We have generated the ebook file in epub format from our side. kindly check the below attachment for your requirement.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Udhaya Bala. M
Attachment: EbookDownloadFiles_9c0787fe.zip

DA Daniël September 19, 2014 07:17 PM UTC

Thank you for the great service.

Regards,

Daniël

AP Alexandre Paiva November 5, 2014 08:38 PM UTC

Hello, Syncfusion, I woul like to know if you are going to deliver the ebooks in epub format in short time. I have to transform them but the output is not the high quality of the original. I believe more people use Kobo each day more. How about translating them to Brazilian Portuguese? What about a wiki or github link for community translations?
I really aprecciate your ebooks. Thanks a lot.

UB Udhaya Bala Muthuveerapandian Syncfusion Team November 10, 2014 02:55 PM UTC

Hi Alexandre

Thank you for contacting the Syncfusion Support.

We are exploring epub distribution and also considered that the translated version of ebook in different language .In meantime, could you please share the name of the book which would you like to view in epub format?

We will happy to send it to you.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Udhaya Bala. M

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon