We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

about CurrentCell ...

I use gridControl ,I don't know how to set a Cell with CurrentCell and set the cursor into it .

4 Replies

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 06:04 AM UTC

Try this.gridControl1.CurrentCell.MoveTo(someRow, someCol, GridSetCurrentCellOptions.SetFocus); If you are doing this from FormLoad, you may also have to call this.gridControl1.ForceCurrentCellMoveTo = true;

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 15, 2004 10:52 PM UTC

many thanks !

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 16, 2004 01:41 AM UTC

it's not work ,the cell get Focus . but cursor didn't move into the cell that I set . I require that like mouse click on the cell .

AD Administrator Syncfusion Team March 16, 2004 07:26 AM UTC

Make sure the grid has focus as well by calling this.grid.Focus() before the MoveTo call. If that does not make things work, then in addition, call this.grid.CurrentCell.BeginEdit() after the MoveTo call. Is this grid embedded in some container like a TabPage or child form or ??. If so, you may need to also call something to make it the active control. Eg, if the grid''s parent is a form, then you might call this.ActiveControl = this.grid.

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon