We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Does not work in my GRID JSON, tha App crashhh

Hi,

I have my GRID that is filled with a DataSource without data. When I apply a filter to this DataSource to make data the application break Why?
Can you help me??

Attachment: SyncfusionGridJSON_70e42945.rar

7 Replies

JS Jesus Sanchez August 31, 2014 05:59 AM UTC

Note that when we apply the filter 'USA' or 'UK', although there are data on my DataSource does not update the Grid. If we click on any of the filter breaks down the App.
On the other hand, if the DataSource in the first there are data, not empty, the App works correctly, why?
Can you help me?

JS Jesus Sanchez August 31, 2014 06:48 AM UTC

I changed the example using @{Html.RenderPartial ("_Grid");}, and now if it is working correctly. But, why does not it work with JSON?, which is the best way to do it?

Attachment: SyncfusionGridRenderPartial_24ecc1aa.rar

MF Mohammed Farook J Syncfusion Team September 2, 2014 05:56 AM UTC

Hi Jesus Sanchez,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Please find the response.

Query

Response

@{Html.RenderPartial ("_Grid");}, and now if it is working correctly. But, why does not it work with JSON?, which is thebest way to do it?

Query #:We have analyzed your requirement “JSon data is not working”

We have suspect that missing Url binding  and Adaptor in the dataSource.

Please use the Url binding and Adaptor to get json data and bind to the dataSource. please find the code snippet.

[cshtml]

.Datasource(ds => ds.URL("Home/AplyFilter").Adaptor("UrlAdaptor"))

Query #:which is thebest way to do it?

Json data is best because it loads and refresh only grid data  alone. But RenderPartial is render all the grid elements in every grid action.

Please let us know if you any queries,

Regards,

J.Mohammed Farook

JS Jesus Sanchez September 3, 2014 02:47 PM UTC

Solved my problem using the version 12.2.0.39, but... Now I have another problem with this new version:
I've changed the Localization of my Grid (es-ES), but does not work correctly the format of my columns:
1 ° the currevcy for "es-ES" is not "$"  "€"
2 ° the digital point is "." and no ","
3 ° the digital comma is "," and not "."
4º The day of the weeks: "Lunes" no "Moday", etc ...
How I fix this?. In the previous version it worked properly but it doesn't work in the 12,2,0,39

You should be:
41,95€
34,24€
25,36€
..,..€

You should be:
"Viernes, 11-1996" and no "Friday, 11-1996"
etc...

Can you help me??

Attachment: SyncfusionGridJSON__V.12.2.0.39_9e59e0a6.zip

MF Mohammed Farook J Syncfusion Team September 4, 2014 12:05 PM UTC

Hi Jesus,

We have analyzed the provided sample and the suspect that your missing “Globalize.culture("es-ES")” declaration in your sample. We have modified the code and attached sample ”EjGrid with Globalize culture options”. Please find the code snippet.

[view]

@(Html.EJ().Grid<samplelocalef_117182.OrdersView>("Grid")

. . .

.ClientSideEvents(eve => eve.Load("loadCulture"))

)

<script type="text/javascript">

function loadCulture() {

Globalize.culture("es-ES")

}

</script>

Also please ensure to refer the globalize.culture.es-ES.js script file in your project and follow the below order while referring the scripts. Please refer the below code snippet for more information.

[In _layout.cshtml]

<link rel='nofollow' href="@Url.Content("~/Content/themes/ej.widgets.core.min.css")" rel="stylesheet" />

<link rel='nofollow' href="@Url.Content("~/Content/themes/ej.theme.min.css")" rel="stylesheet" />

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jquery-1.10.2.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jquery.easing-1.3.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jquery.globalize.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

@*the culture file to be added after the jquery.globalize.js file*@

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/cultures/unminified/globalize.culture.es-ES.js")"></script>

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/jsrender.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ej.web.all.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

<script src="@Url.Content("~/Scripts/ej.unobtrusive.min.js")" type="text/javascript"></script>

For your convenience we have created a sample and the same can be downloaded from below link.

Sample location: samplelocalef_117182.zip

Please Let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,

J.Mohammed Farook

JS Jesus Sanchez September 9, 2014 04:55 PM UTC

Thanks ..

I have seen that you have released version 12.2.0.49, which new features have you added?,
Have you fixed the bug: 'Issue with GroupSummary value when grouped column has more records than pageSize'??

Thanks

MF Mohammed Farook J Syncfusion Team September 10, 2014 11:38 AM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Please find the response.

Query

Response

I have seen that you have released version 12.2.0.49, 

which new features have you added?

We didn’t have added a new feature in 12.2.0.49 Service pack released.

Have you fixed the bug: 'Issue with GroupSummary value when grouped column has more records than pageSize'??

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

As we are facing more complexity while fixing the “Issue with GroupSummary value when grouped column has more records than pageSize” , we are unable to include the fix in our Volume 2, 2014 Service Pack 2 release. We will include the fix for this issue in Volume 2, 2014 Service Pack 3 release.

Please Let us know if you have any queries,

Regards,

J.Mohammed Farook

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon