|117177||Aug 28,2014 03:01 AM||Sep 1,2014 07:19 AM||ASP.NET Web Forms||1|
Thanks for your update.
To render the multi column drop down combo, please refer the following steps:
1. Create a new Asp.Net web application.
2. Add MultiColumnDropDownCombo onto your web form.
3. Create a sql data base for the drop down columns.
4. Drag the SqlDataSource from the Data tab in the VS.NET ToolBox onto the Web Form.
5. Go to design page and right-click AccessDataSource and click Configure DataSource.
6. In the Configure Data Source screen, add the created data base with '.mdf' file name.
7. Right-click MultiColumnDropDownCombo and click properties.
8. Select appropriate options for DataSourceID (Id of SqlDataSource), DataMember, DataKeyfield (Column name you like to display in drop down text box)
Refer the following documentation:
This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?
Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.