We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

PersistState property unavailable

Hi,

I'm working on a UserControl in C# using Syncfusion Essential Tools v11.4.0.26.
I've placed a dockingManager Control into the UserControl and have two more controls docked (a usercontrol and a TabControlAdv).

Problem is, that I can't check the "Docking Windows State Persist" checkbox in the dockingManagers property sheet. Also, the Properties Windows does not show the PersistState-property.
I can set the PersistState programatically, but that doesn't work. 

In the samples-projects, the property is shown. Could you please inform me, which prerequisites the project needs to fullfill to allow for state persistance?

Thanks and best regards,
Sven

2 Replies

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 18, 2014 12:52 PM UTC

Hi Sven,

Thanks for using Syncfusion product,

We have forwarded the query to our development team for further analysis. We will get back to you with the analyzed details before the end of August 20th, 2014.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Regards,

R.Senthil kumaran

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 20, 2014 09:15 AM UTC

Hi Sven,

We were able to reproduce the problem and have logged defect report regarding this. A support incident to track the status of this defect has been created under your account. Please log on to our support website to check for further updates

https://www.syncfusion.com/account/login?ReturnUrl=%2fsupport%2fdirecttrac%2fincidents

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Regards,

Senthil kumaran

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon