We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Problems with Schedule ....

My Schedule:

#Question 1:

Note that the weeks and days are not aligned... Why??? .... And then I click in the week 'mar. 01 - mar. 07' ... and magic ... now aligned all ...

Error?? Solution???

# Question 2:
  My code ...

@(Html.EJ().Schedule("SchTareas")
        .Width("100%")
        .Height("525px")    
        .CurrentView(CurrentView.Month)
        .Localization("es-ES")
        .Views(new List<string> { "Month" })
        .CurrentDate(DateTime.Today)
        .CurrentView(CurrentView.Month)
        .ScheduleFields(fields => fields.Datasource((IEnumerable)Model)
            .IdField("Id")
            .SubjectField("Subject")
            .StartTimeField("Date")
            .EndTimeField("Date")
            .AlldayField("AllDay"))        
            .Render()
      )
You note that: .Location("es-ES") and .CurrentDate(DateTime.Today) [15 August 2014] ... Then It starts ...

mar. 2015????? Why????
Code generated ....

<script type='text/javascript'>$(function($){$("#SchTareas").ejSchedule({views:["Month"],currentView:"month",width:"100%",height:"525px",currentDate:"15/08/2014",localization:"es-ES" ....

So I see this taking the next date... day 08, month 15 (12 + 3) and then year 2014 + 1 = 2015 .... I don´t unserstand ... Why???, Solution???

Can you help me??

3 Replies

KP Krishna Priya Sethuramalingam Syncfusion Team August 20, 2014 06:22 PM UTC

Hi Jesus,
Please find the following response for your Questions:
Question 1:

We regret to let you know that the above reported alignment issue is reproduced when we render the control with month view as default. If you navigate to the next month means the alignment issue is not reproduced. We have already fixed this issue and the fix will be included in our upcoming “service pack release” will roll on end of this month (August).

Question 2: 

We regret to inform you that, we are unable to reproduce the above mentioned issue in our end. We have prepared the sample with your provided code snippet and also used the “es-ES” localization script file .Please find the sample from the following location.

http://www.syncfusion.com/downloads/support/directtrac/general/sample13940944.

Could you please try the attached sample? If the issue still remains at your end, kindly get back to us with some more information about your issue or try to reproduce the reported issue in the above sample and send us back, so that we can find the root cause of the issue and provide you the required solution. 

Regards,
Krishna Priya

Attachment: sample_c742285d.zip

JS Jesus Sanchez August 21, 2014 04:55 PM UTC

After waiting 7 days I opted for another alternative, I consider little mature the control schedule.
Thanks anyway.

VS Velmurugan S Syncfusion Team August 27, 2014 08:55 AM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Thanks for your feedback, we will consider this and it will be available in our upcoming releases.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Velmurugan 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon