We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Unable to reload the form_Load method of windows form

i had created one sample using the dockingManager and added the XPTaskBars to docking manager , i added custom windows form which are derived from Office2007Form of syncfusion , in that form i had written some code in the formload , when first time opens the form , formload method is fired, if close and open again that form load is not calling again , is their any property to be set for xptaskbar or docking manager ,i thought it was stored in the docking cache. can you tell the solution for above problem.

3 Replies

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 18, 2014 10:42 AM UTC

Hi Rakhesh,

Thank you for using Syncfusion products,

We regret to let you know that we are unable to reproduce the reported behavior in our end. We have prepared a sample for your reference and it is attached below. Please check whether we have followed the same steps to reproduce the reported behavior, If not please share a sample or a reproducing steps. That will be helpful for us to analyze and provide you a prompt solution as earlier as possible.

Please let us know if you need any further assistance,

Regards,

R.Senthil kumaran

Attachment: DockingManager_a892d5ee.zip

RR Rakhesh Rao August 18, 2014 12:33 PM UTC

Hi Senthil Kumaran Rajan,

yours sample project is not followed my reproducible steps ,to reproduce i had created sample project you can find in the attachment. in the sample when user clicks on form1 icon it will shows message as form load1 ,this should be shown for each time clicks on the form1 icon.
can you rectify the problem of my sample project and send me.

thanks in advance.

Attachment: DockingManager_febf22ac.zip

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 19, 2014 11:57 AM UTC

Hi Rakesh,

Thank you for your update,

In MDI form when a form is shown by calling the form.show() method the form's load event will get called only once and if it is closed and reopened it is needed to reinitialize the object of the form that is used for showing. On further analysis with the system's default form the behavior is confirmed as the intended behavior which is same as in Office2007Form. Please reinitialize the object to achieve your requirement as shown in the below attached sample and let us know if it helps you.

Please let us know if you have any concern,

Regards,

R.Senthil kumaran.

Attachment: DockingManager_6e3dbe49.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon