We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

AutoSize HTML-rendered tooltip

Hi,

when setting a tooltip's Body's RenderHtml property to True, I apparently have to set the Body's Size manually to fit. However, I'm not sure how to know in advance what size to set it to, since I can't know how much screen estate the rendered markup will take up.

Is there a way to auto-size the Body?

3 Replies

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team July 31, 2014 04:04 AM UTC

Hi Soeren, 

Thank you for using Syncfusion products, 

We would like to let you know that currently SuperToolTip don’t have the support to autosize its width and height. We can set the width of the table to fit according to the width of the tooltip. We have prepared a sample for your reference and it is attached below. 

Please let us know if you need further assistance, 

Regards,

R.Senthil kumaran.

Attachment: ToolTip2_f115a5fe.zip

SK Soeren Kuklau August 4, 2014 12:42 PM UTC

Hi,

I've altered your example to explain my goal and added two screenshots to the zip file. I'm fine with a static width (400 pixels in this example), but I appear to have no way of predicting or measuring the height (100 pixels in this example). If there's too little text, its vertical alignment is unbalanced (see first screenshot). If there's too much text, some of it gets cut off (see second screenshot).

Is there any way I can get the rendered height or coordinates of the table?

Thanks,

Sören

Attachment: ToolTipAutoSize_v2_cfa86c36.zip

SK Senthil Kumaran Rajan Syncfusion Team August 5, 2014 01:05 PM UTC

Hi Soeren,

Thank you for your update,

We would like to let you know that currently there is no support for your requirement in SuperToolTip. We have considered this requirement as future report. And We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We can render the height of the table by using below code snippet. We have prepared a sample for your reference and it is attached below.

Code Snippet[C#]:

<html style="height: 100%;">

<body style="height: 100%;">

<table style=”height:100%;”>

Please let us know if you need further assistance,

Regards,

R.Senthil kumaran. 

Attachment: ToolTipAutoSize_7b6131e6.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon