We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Problems with Scroll in Grid

I'm using version 12.1.0.49 and I am trying to load my grid 490 records more or less. Then I get the following error:

My code:

@(Html.EJ().Grid<VServicioEspecial>("ServiciosEspecialesGrid")
        .Datasource(Model)
        .Localization("es-ES")
        .AllowGrouping()
        .AllowSummary()
        .AllowSorting()
        .AllowSelection()
        .SelectionType(SelectionType.Multiple)
        //.AllowPaging()
        .AllowScrolling()
        .ScrollOption(scroll => scroll.Height(500).Width(1135))
        .GroupOption(group => group.GroupedColumnShow(true))
        .SummaryRow(row => row.ShowCaptionSummary(true).ShowTotalSummary(true).Title("Suma").SummaryColumns(col =>
        {
            col.SummaryType(Syncfusion.JavaScript.SummaryType.Sum).Format("{0:C2}").DisplayColumn("Importe").DataMember("Importe").Add();
        }).Add())
        .AllowMultiSorting()
        .AllowSelection()
        .Columns(col =>
        {
            col.Field("Id").HeaderText("Id").Key(true).Visible(false).Add();
            col.Field("UsuarioNombre").HeaderText("Conductor").Width(140).Add();
            col.Field("SE_ClienteNombre").HeaderText("Cliente").Width(80).Add();
            col.Field("Fecha").HeaderText("Fecha").Width(140).Format("{0:dddd, dd/MM/yyyy}").Add();
            col.Field("Importe").HeaderText("Importe").Width(100).Format("{0:C}").TextAlign(Syncfusion.JavaScript.TextAlign.Right).Add();
            col.Field("Pagado").HeaderText("Pagado").Width(60).Add();
            col.Field("FechaPago").HeaderText("Fecha Pago").Width(70).Format("{0:dd/MM/yyyy}").Add();
            col.Field("Observaciones").HeaderText("Observaciones").Width(200).Add();
            col.HeaderText("Comandos").ColumnTemplate(true).TemplateId("#columnTemplateCommands").Width(90).Add();
        })
        .ClientSideEvents(eve => eve.Load("loadCulture").ActionComplete("complete"))
        .Render()
)

Possible solution: use

.ScrollOption(scroll => scroll.AllowVirtualScrolling().Height(500).Width(1135))

Then my Grid:

But, when I use scroll or grouping, my Grid ...

Can you help me???

13 Replies

JS Jesus Sanchez July 15, 2014 05:29 PM UTC

Only works correctly if I do not use the option of:  AllowVirtualScrolling() in ScrollOption .....
But I can not load too many records because gives me the error that you said in the previous post,

Can you help me??

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team July 16, 2014 01:38 PM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Please find the response.

Query #1: “Runtime error javascript: Unable to get the 'PingInterval' property null reference or undefined

The similar issue has been discussed in the below link, please refer the below link.

https://github.com/SignalR/SignalR/issues/2865

To disable the browserlink, please refer the below link.

http://www.asp.net/visual-studio/overview/2013/using-browser-link#disabling

Query #2: ”Scrolling and grouping issue while using AllowVirtualScrolling”

We have analyzed the screenshot and we afraid that we are unable to reproduce the issue as showed in the screenshot. Could you please reproduce the issue in the below sample?

Sample Location: MVC5AppForWrapper.zip

In MVC grid, we can load grid in large data using Pagination, Virtualization or Load on demand. If you are not able to reproduce the issue in the above attached sample, please try with paging or load on demand to load large data in grid.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

JS Jesus Sanchez July 16, 2014 03:01 PM UTC

Query #1:

Have you used in your example the directions it gives me?

<appSettings> <add key="vs:EnableBrowserLink" value="false"/> </appSettings>

<system.web> <compilation debug="false" targetFramework="4.5" /> </system.web>
???

Query #2:
In your sample:
I run the sample ...

All OK ...
Then I group by Employee ID and I scroll ... Then .....

Disappear records...
Why???

Can you help me??

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team July 17, 2014 12:46 PM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Please find the response.

Query #1: “Have you used in your example the directions it gives me?”

We have used the first method to disable the Browser Link by unchecking the Enable Browser Link option in the Visual Studio.

In our sample, we didn’t used the web.config method to disable the Browser link.

Query #2: “Issue in grouping when using Virtual scrolling ”

We regret for the inconvenience caused. Currently we don’t have support to perform grouping with Virtual Scrolling enabled. We have logged “Grouping support in Virtual scrolling” as a feature request  and this feature will be implemented in any of the upcoming releases. And hence for now we suggest you to use pagination.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

JS Jesus Sanchez July 17, 2014 04:03 PM UTC

Query #1: Work it

Query #2:
I regret this bug. You should disable the option of grouping when the VirtualScrolling took at the moment until you check it.
On the other hand, if I use the pagination option in your example I have some problems:
Your Grid with AllowPaging()... and grouping by Employee ID

The value:
Employee ID: 1 - 12 items $12.00, is not relevant to me,

I'd like to know the value of the sum of all Employee ID grouped by 1, 2, 3... how can I see this?
I.e., by what I'm seeing, paging for Employee ID = 1 extends up to page 11 and the sum should be $123, this is the value that truly interests me... How can I solve this?

Can you help me??

MS Madhu Sudhanan P Syncfusion Team July 18, 2014 11:54 AM UTC

Hi Jesus,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are able to reproduce the reported issue and confirmed “Issue with GroupSummary value when grouped column has more records than pageSize” as defect. We have also logged a defect report. The fix for this issue will be available in the Volume 2 , 2014 Service Pack.

Regards,

Madhu Sudhanan. P

JS Jesus Sanchez August 14, 2014 09:33 PM UTC

http://

JS Jesus Sanchez August 14, 2014 11:20 PM UTC

Are you resolved the problems of this post (“Issue with GroupSummary value when grouped column has more records than pageSize") in the update 12.2.0.39?

Thanks

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team August 15, 2014 06:15 AM UTC

Hi Jesus

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

Currently we are working on this issue and the fix for this issue “Issue with GroupSummary value when grouped column has more records than pageSize” will be tentatively available in our Volume 2, 2014 Service Pack 2 release at the end of August month.

Please let us know if you have any further queries.

Regards

Ragavee U S

JS Jesus Sanchez August 15, 2014 09:41 AM UTC

Thanks ....

I am waiting with impatience ... jajaja!!!!
I also now have many problems with control Schedule ....

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team August 18, 2014 12:04 PM UTC

Hi Jesus

Thanks for your update.

Regarding the problems that you face with Schedule Control, can you please create a new incident/forum with the details of the issues faced by you. The provided information will be helpful for us to resolve your issue and provide response at the earliest.

Regards

Ragavee U S

JS Jesus Sanchez August 19, 2014 03:38 PM UTC

http://www.syncfusion.com/forums/117115/problems-with-Schedule 

From 14 August and I´m waiting response .....

RU Ragavee U S Syncfusion Team August 20, 2014 09:58 AM UTC

Hi Jesus

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

We are sorry to let you know that the specified forum has been missed out from our notice. Currently our engineer is working on the forum query and will update you the response within EOD.

Regards

Ragavee U S

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon