We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

How to set Sunday's must be "RED" color in Scheduler Control in c#

Hi Viewers,

Thanks for Responding Sync fusion products.

Query #1 : I  need to set Sunday's must be RED color : I am expecting   to set  “RED color” for not the  appointments only  for the Schedule Cells on the Sundays.(For example leave days and Holidays(sun/Saturday) need to set different color)

Query #2 : Calender that aside of our Schedule control Must be today date to next three months only : I am  expecting  our Schedule control must  show only today date on words  foreword  and  the Calendar that displays aside the schedule control.  show only today date to nest three months 

Query #3: In the Scheduler Control i need to  restrict no of Appointments (for Example per day only 4 appointments only more then that need to restrict ) 
Query #4: In the Appointment form i need to Add  my controls for my extra design (like subject name + personal details ? Address etc.. )

I am very new to Sync fusion Controls could you please  Respond the above requested details and kindly  provide your desired solution.  Thank you Very Much Advance.

3 Replies

MK Muthukumar Kalyanasundaram Syncfusion Team July 19, 2014 06:44 PM UTC

Hi Venkaiah,

Sorry for the delay.

Query 1

Set the different color for particular days

If you want to set the color for  particular days ( like Saturday and Sunday ), you can use this following code,

Code:

this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.CalenderGrid.PrepareViewStyleInfo  +=new Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventHandler(CalenderGrid_PrepareViewStyleInfo);

void CalenderGrid_PrepareViewStyleInfo(object sender, Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Grid.GridPrepareViewStyleInfoEventArgs e)

{

if (e.ColIndex >0 &&e.ColIndex == 1 && e.RowIndex >1 )            

e.Style.BackColor = Color.Red;

if (e.ColIndex == 7 && e.RowIndex > 1)

e.Style.BackColor = Color.LightSkyBlue;

}

Query 2

Show the  today date to next 3 month dates

If you want to show the  today date to next 3 month dates by using the SelectedDates property to set the today date. Please refer the below code,  

Code:

this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.SelectedDates.Clear();

this.scheduleControl1.Calendar.SelectedDates.Add(DateTime.Today);

this.scheduleControl1.NavigationPanelFillWithCalendar = true;

Query 3

Set the maximum appointment   date

If you want to set the maximum appointment date in schedule control, by using the MaxAppointment property. Please refer the code,

Code:

this.scheduleControl1.MaxAppointment = 4;

Query 4

Add your items in appointment form

If you want to add your items in appointment form, you can make use of below link.

Link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/default.htm#!Documents/datausedbyscheduleco.htm

Please let us k now if you have any concern.

Regards,

Muthukumar K

BR Brainative December 8, 2018 11:22 AM UTC

can you show me in VB sample?

AA Arulraj A Syncfusion Team December 10, 2018 11:18 AM UTC

Thanks for using Syncfusion product. 

As per your request VB sample has attached here for SchedulControl. 

Please refer the following UG or KB link to know more about ScheduleControl, 

Let us know if you need any further assistance on this. 

Regards, 
Arulraj A 

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon