We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy.
Unfortunately, activation email could not send to your email. Please try again.

Stacked Column Chart

Thread ID:

Created:

Updated:

Platform:

Replies:

116938 Jul 4,2014 01:45 PM Jul 7,2014 09:24 AM Windows Phone 1
Tags: Chart
Marais van Zyl
Asked On July 4, 2014 01:45 PM

Hello,

I am trying to add a stacked column chart to an app of mine. I had a look at the sample and it all seems very simple, but in my situation, I won't have a set number of items that would stack on top of each other.

I would basically like to show readings that a user took during a month. Each month, the number of readings can differ (May - 4, June - 3, ect.) I cannot dictate to the user the maximum number of readings he is allowed to take.

How can I go about achieving this? In my app, I am also using MVVM, so can't really use the code behind of the page.

In essence, is there a way that I can bind to the series property of the chart and set a datatemplate for that binding?

Thank you,

Marais

Mohammed Azarudeen [Syncfusion]
Replied On July 7, 2014 09:24 AM

Hi Marais,

We have analyzed your requirement and we have prepared a sample based on your requirement. Please find the sample under the following location.

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Thanks,
Mohammed Azarudeen

Attachment: StackingcolumnWP8_58783c09.zip

CONFIRMATION

This post will be permanently deleted. Are you sure you want to continue?

Sorry, An error occured while processing your request. Please try again later.

You are using an outdated version of Internet Explorer that may not display all features of this and other websites. Upgrade to Internet Explorer 8 or newer for a better experience.

;