We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

ejBarcode with Angular

I am trying to use the ej-barcode directive in an angularjs app.

This is the code I have

<div id="barcode" class="frame e-barcode e-js" tabindex="" style="width: 144px; height: 144px;" ej-barcode e-value="label.barcodeValue"><canvas width="144" height="144"></canvas></div>

Is there any documentation for this. Or if someone can help out it would be greatly appreciated. 

3 Replies

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team June 26, 2014 10:59 AM UTC

Hi Pankaj,

Thank you for your interest in Syncfusion Products.

We do have support for AngularJS, please find the online sample in the below link.

http://js.syncfusion.com/demos/#!/azure/autocomplete/Angular%20Support

Please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

PM Pankaj Mane June 26, 2014 12:16 PM UTC

Karthikeyan,

The demo is for autocomplete. I already tried it for the barcode along the same lines. See previous comment, but it doesnt seem to work. Do you have a sample for the barcode?

Thanks,
Pankaj

KC Karthikeyan Chandrasekar Syncfusion Team June 30, 2014 03:41 AM UTC

Hi Pankaj,

We regret for the inconvenience caused.

At present we do not have support for Angular JS with our barcode, we have logged this as a feature request in our database. We will implement this feature in any of our upcoming releases. We usually have an interval of at least three months between releases. The feature implementation would also greatly depend on the factors such as product design, code compatibility and complexity. We will update you when this feature has been implemented.

Thanks,

Karthikeyan.C

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon