We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date

Multiple BaseLines in SfLineSparkline

I would like to know if it is possible to have a changing baseline with in a chart, I have attached an image of what I need, created from an EXCEL chart. Thanks for your help!
Attachment: chart_6cf9496f.zip

3 Replies

MA Mohammed Azarudeen Syncfusion Team June 25, 2014 01:51 PM UTC

Hi Bobby,

We have analyzed your requirement and you can achieve your requirement by setting ShowAxis property as true and AxisOrigin property for SfLineSparkline as shown in the below code snippet.

Code Snippet[C#]:

<charts:SfLineSparkline  AxisOrigin="30" ShowAxis="True"  XBindingPath="ProdId" YBindingPath="Price" ItemsSource="{Binding Products}"></charts:SfLineSparkline> 

We have prepared a sample based on this and the sample can be downloaded from the following location: 

Please let us know if this helps. 

Thanks,

Mohammed Azarudeen.

Attachment: sparkline_27907d34.zip

BH Bobby Harrell June 27, 2014 02:55 PM UTC

Thank you for your time and response. But it did not resolve my question. If you will notice in the image I attached in the first post, the base line drops in the chart, is it possible to do this with the SfLineSparkline chart? I guess a multi base line

MA Mohammed Azarudeen Syncfusion Team June 30, 2014 12:13 PM UTC

Hi Bobby,

Axis Origin of Spark line will render the straight line. However you can achieve your requirement by using the Line Series based on some data points. We have prepared a sample based on your requirement.

Please find the sample under the following location.

Regards,

Mohammed Azarudeen

Attachment: sparklineWithBaseLine_260fed02.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon