We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Some Questions

Hi, i need implement DateTimeEdit in my WPF application and got some questions :

1 - How to Hide Today Button
2 - How to select only Month and Year ( I changed Pattern to YearMonth, the display is correct, but when binding DateTime property i get Day Month and Year )

Thanks

13 Replies

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team June 6, 2014 12:55 PM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

Thank you for contacting Syncfusion support.

Query: How to Hide Today Button

We have prepared a sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have edit the style of DateTimeEdit to hide the today button.

Query: How to select only Month and Year

we can't customize the DateTime pattern if we bind the DateTime value. But we have made a workaround sample that tries to meet your requirement. In this we have used the convertor to display the month and year only in DateTime. If your requirement differs from this sample please give more information about your requirement.

Please download the sample from the following attachment.

Please let us know if the sample helps.

Regards,

Mariappan S.

Attachment: DateTimeEditSample_2c8aa898.zip

KS Kennedy Silva June 6, 2014 02:26 PM UTC

Hi Mariappan, this sample not help because my way to use component is different, i use Style file to control styles of components, attach file contains this.....

I need hide Today button in this x:Key : x:Key="MesAno"

Thanks

Attachment: Estilos_d8c11d3a.zip

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team June 9, 2014 06:40 AM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

Thanks for your update.

We have modified the sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have edit the style of DateTimeEdit to hide the today button. If your requirement differs from this sample please give more information about your requirement.

Regards,

Mariappan S.

Attachment: DateTimeEditSampleUpdate_f5608d8b.zip

KS Kennedy Silva June 9, 2014 01:37 PM UTC

Hello, Ok ... now works correctly, but the None Button appears partially, see the attached file please.

Thanks

Attachment: DateTimeEdit_8cf4d0a3.zip

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team June 10, 2014 10:26 AM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

Thanks for your update.

We have modified the sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have edit the style of DateTimeEdit to show the none button clearly. If your requirement differs from this sample please give more information about your requirement.

Regards,

Mariappan S.

Attachment: DateTimeEditSampleUpdate_24bf62a.zip

KS Kennedy Silva June 13, 2014 10:35 PM UTC

Hi, thankyou for your work, one detail is .......... Culture config not work, the Labels of Button only appears in English .

Thanks

Attachment: Syncfusion.Shared.WPF.ptBR.resx_6f696226.zip

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team June 17, 2014 01:37 PM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

Thank you for your Update.

We have maintained the same ResourceKey in DateTimeEdit and Ribbon control so that the reported problem is occur. To avoid this problem we use DateTimeEdit theme after applying the Ribbon Theme. We will maintain the different Resource key to avoid this problem in future.

We have modified your sample which tries to meet your requirement. Please download the sample from the following attachment.

Regards,

Mariappan S

Attachment: DateTimeEditSampleNew_dbcde6f6.zip

KS Kennedy Silva June 18, 2014 04:39 PM UTC

Hi, haven't example displays the perfect definition of the objects, in the attached file you can check this, when I use the DiaMesAno resource, display is correctly but when I use the DiaMes only, not , the background color and the color of the button. 

Thanks.

Attachment: DateTimeEdit_5fb074ce.zip

MS Mariappan S Syncfusion Team June 19, 2014 09:59 AM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

Thank you for your update.

Sorry for the inconvenience caused. We have modified the sample which tries to meet your requirement. In this sample we have edit the style of DateTimeEdit. If your requirement differs from this sample please give more information about your requirement.

Regards,

Mariappan S.

Attachment: DateTimeEditSample_ba401ab4.zip

KS Kennedy Silva June 30, 2014 07:15 PM UTC

Hi, thanks for your attention, this time the translated for Buttons not work in Vb.Net Project, in attached you can view this. Thanks Kennedy
Attachment: Translate_3312d0d0.zip

BA Berkunath A Syncfusion Team July 3, 2014 05:45 AM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

We have modified the sample as per your requirement in vb.net. Here we have attached the modified sample and you can download the sample from the attachment.

Please have a look at the sample an let us know if the sample helps.

Regards,

Berkunath A

Attachment: DateTimeEditsample_830aa8db.zip

KS Kennedy Silva October 29, 2014 01:55 PM UTC

Hi, in VB.Net project works , but in C#.Net don´t, please send me sample in C#. 
Tks

Kennedy

TA Thirumurugan Arumugam Syncfusion Team November 3, 2014 09:37 AM UTC

Hi Kennedy,

We have modified the sample to C# as per your requirement . Here we have attached the sample and you can download it from the attachment.

Please  find the sample and let us know if need further assistance.

Regards,

Thirumurugan Arumugam.

Attachment: DateTimeEditSample_116523_c077bf94.zip

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon