We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

XPToolBar BarItem does not include PressedImageList

Hi
I am using XPToolBar and need to display diffrent image when barItem is pressed and mouseOver, how can i achive it since barItem include only highlightedImageList and DisabledImageList?

4 Replies

ST Saravanan T Syncfusion Team May 29, 2014 09:32 AM UTC

Hi Shiri,

Thank you for using Syncfusion Product,

We would like to let you know that your requirement for displaying different image when barItem is pressed can be achieved by setting pressedImageIndex property in barItem.

Code Snippet[C#]:
this.barItem1.Image=((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.ImageExt)this.barItem1.PressedImageList.Images[3]);

We would like to let you know that your requirement for displaying different image when barItem is mouseOver can be achieved by setting HighlightedImageIndex property in barItem.

Code Snippet[C#]:
this.barItem1.HighlightedImage=((Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Tools.XPMenus.ImageExt)this.barItem1.HighlightImageList.Images[4]);

Please let us know if you have any concerns,

Thanks & Regards,
T.Saravanan

Attachment: sample_96bbe7e4.zip

ST Shiri T May 29, 2014 11:14 AM UTC

I am using version 6.4.0.15 this is the reason why I cant find the property PressedImageList under BarItem

ST Shiri T May 29, 2014 11:15 AM UTC

I am using version 6.4.0.15 this is the reason why I cant find the property PressedImageList under BarItem?

ST Saravanan T Syncfusion Team May 30, 2014 05:05 AM UTC

Hi Shiri,

Thank you for your update,

We would like to let you know that the feature was updated after version 8.4.0.10

Please let us know if you have any concerns,

Regards,
T.Saravanan

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon