We use cookies to give you the best experience on our website. If you continue to browse, then you agree to our privacy policy and cookie policy. Image for the cookie policy date
close icon

Issue with some namespaces in the assembly Syncfusion.Diagram.Base (ESSENTIAL studio version 12.1.0.43)

Hi,
       I have a C#.NET project (a fairly old project ) which uses Syncfusion Assemblies (version 3.3.0.0)..But now we want to use the latest version i.e.12.1.0.43.

We downloaded the installer for the latest Essential studio 12.1.0.43 & installed it using an 30-day Evaluation key..Few projects got compiled succesfully & in one of projects it is throwing the following  error..& we couldn't proceed further to compile other projects bcoz of  linear & circular dependencies b/w the projects.
 The type or namespace name 'MoveEventArgs' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

But we didn't face this issue with this same project when we compiled it using Syncfusion Essential Studio 3.3.0.0 assemblies.We came to know that the above mentioned TYPES belong to the namespace SYNCFUSION.WINDOWS.FORMS.DIAGRAM which is a part of SYNCFUSION.DIAGRAM.BASE.dll.

We used the reflector to open SYNCFUSION.DIAGRAM.BASE.dll & then opened the SYNCFUSION.WINDOWS.FORMS.DIAGRAM namespace & there we found that the above mentioned types are not present , which was there in 3.3.0.0 version of essential studio.(we opened the 3.3.0.0 assemblies in reflector to compare & cross-check)

So,kindly help us by giving some useful suggestions on how to solve this issue so that we could in future switch over to the latest version of the syncfusion essential studio at the earliest.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

42 Replies

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 20, 2014 11:51 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for using Syncfusion products.

Since we have made several API changes to make diagram more stable and maintainable, and the new version of diagram provides more usability and supportability, we suggest you to refer the following migration documents and make the appropriate changes where it is needed.

The migration document can be downloaded from the below link.

Migration Document.zip

Please follow the procedure in the above migration documents and let me know if it helps.

To know more about the usage of Diagram classes and properties, please visit our below online documentation link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/diagram/documents/gettingstarted.htm

Please let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

RA Ranjan May 20, 2014 12:44 PM UTC

Hi,

Please find the attached document.

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 21, 2014 04:11 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Since we are not able to find any attachments from your update, could you please attach it once again?

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

RA Ranjan May 21, 2014 04:54 AM UTC

Hi,

Please find the attached file which contains the error message.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: PropertyEditor_c4b453c5.rar

RA Ranjan May 21, 2014 09:48 AM UTC

Hi,

I did not find any information related to the namespace error in the Migration Document.So kindly suggest how to proceed further to resolve this issue.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 22, 2014 10:11 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have resolved the compiler errors in the provided and attached the modified file in the below link.

Please refer the attached file and let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

Attachment: PropertyEditor_d0562084.zip

RA Ranjan May 22, 2014 11:14 AM UTC

Hi,

I am not able to download the file and i tried in other machine and it is showing zero bytes.So kindly send the same file once again.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

RA Ranjan May 22, 2014 03:27 PM UTC

Hi,

I am getting the following error when i compile the project .So,kindly suggest how to resolve this issue.

Error:The type or namespace name 'IPoints' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?). 

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar. 

Attachment: Files_d235f5e4.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 23, 2014 05:09 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have resolved the compiler errors in the provided files and attached the modified files in the below link.

Please refer the attached file and let me know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

Attachment: Modified_files_b02ecd14.zip

RA Ranjan May 23, 2014 08:19 AM UTC

Hi,

I am getting the following error when i compile the project .So,kindly suggest how to resolve this issue.

Error : 'Symcon.Lightridge.LRRUI.Controls.SystemProperties.OnBoundsChanged(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.BoundsInfo)': no suitable method found to override .

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.  

Attachment: SystemProperties_30c2eff0.rar

RA Ranjan May 23, 2014 12:08 PM UTC

Hi,

I  have a C# project which consumes Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll(3.302.0.0) and now i want to Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll(12.1350.0.43),but this version is not present .So kindly provide Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll(12.1350.0.43).

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

RA Ranjan May 23, 2014 12:09 PM UTC

Hi,

I  have a C# project which consumes Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll(3.302.0.0) and now i want to use Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll(12.1350.0.43),but this version is not present .So kindly provide Syncfusion.ExcelRW.Base.dll(12.1350.0.43).

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

RA Ranjan May 26, 2014 10:15 AM UTC

Hi,

Error : 'Symcon.Lightridge.LRRUI.Controls.SystemProperties.OnBoundsChanged(Syncfusion.Windows.Forms.Diagram.BoundsInfo)': no suitable method found to override .

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.  

Attachment: UILib_f16c0744.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 26, 2014 10:43 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have resolved the compiler errors in the provided and attached the modified file in the below link.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Attachment: SystemProperties_8e18f292.zip

RA Ranjan May 26, 2014 01:05 PM UTC

Hi,

Kindly find the attached file which contains the error message and suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Compilation__Errors_in_Controls_Project_cb481200.rar

RA Ranjan May 26, 2014 02:22 PM UTC

Hi,

Kindly find the attached document which contains the error message.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Error_while_building_Controls.csproj_560b7be2.zip

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 27, 2014 05:09 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

Since the node’s ‘GetPropertyValue and SetPropertyValue’ methods are no longer available, we suggest you to use the local variables to get/set the value of the node’s properties. We have resolved the compiler errors in the provided project and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Please refer the below attached project and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

Attachment: Error_while_building_Controls.csproj_62f4a2a2.zip

RA Ranjan May 27, 2014 10:21 AM UTC

Hi,

Kindly find the attached document which contains the error message and how to proceed further.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Error_Messages_e984c2c3.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 28, 2014 05:15 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

Since the sample which you have provided in your update requires some dependency dlls to run the application, could you please provide those dlls? So that only we are able analyse further and provide a better solution you.

Also please note that the node’s ‘GetPropertyValue and SetPropertyValue’ methods are no longer available, so we suggest you to use the local variables to get/set the value of the node’s properties.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

RA Ranjan May 28, 2014 07:27 AM UTC

Hi,

Kindly find the attached document which contains the error message and how to proceed further.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Error_Messages_with_Dependency_dlls_a25f9512.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team May 29, 2014 06:11 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have resolved the compiler errors in the provided project and the same can be downloaded from the below link.

Please refer the below attached project and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath

Attachment: UILib_5304645e.zip

RA Ranjan May 29, 2014 11:05 AM UTC

Hi,

Kindly find the attached file which contains the error message and suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Error_while_building_LRRMain.csproj_7a5c1fa4.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team June 4, 2014 09:51 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have resolved the compiler error in the below attached sample. We suggest you to refer our Migration documents which was provided earlier in the forum and our Online UG documentation in order to resolve further errors in your application.

Here is our online UG documentation link:

http://help.syncfusion.com/ug/windows%20forms/diagram/documents/gettingstarted.htm

Please refer the below attac let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Amsath Ali. M

Attachment: LRRMain_c75546de.zip

RA Ranjan June 4, 2014 10:43 AM UTC

Hi,

I am getting the same error even after compiling.So kindly suggest which file has to be replaced.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: New_Text_Document_(2)_56cd889b.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team June 6, 2014 04:43 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

The issue reported by you is due to the class ‘SymbolModel’ which is no longer available in the latest version. Could you please replace and check the “paletteGroupView” control created with old version with the latest version ‘PaletteGroupView”?

Regards,

Amsath

RA Ranjan June 6, 2014 05:33 AM UTC

Hi,

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Compilation_Error_after_building_LRRMain_74c133ee.rar

RA Ranjan June 6, 2014 05:50 AM UTC

Hi,

Kindly find the attached file which contains the error message after using PalleteGroupView and suggest how to proceed further.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Error_in_Resource_File_d20ac240.rar

AA Amsath Ali M Syncfusion Team June 11, 2014 03:56 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

Currently, we are analysing your application with high priority, we will update you with more details in two business days (06/13/2014).

Regards,

Amsath

RA Ranjan July 18, 2014 09:47 AM UTC

Hi,

What is the Status of the Application?

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team July 21, 2014 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your patience.

We have resolved the compiler error in the below attached sample. We suggest you to refer our Migration documents which was provided earlier in the

forum and our Online UG documentation in order to resolve further errors in your application.

Here is our online UG documentation link: http://help.syncfusion.com/windows%20forms

Please refer the below attached modified  file and let us know if you have any queries.

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

Attachment: Forum_4b5ed093.zip

RA Ranjan July 22, 2014 08:26 AM UTC

Hi,

Please find the attached document which contains the error message and how to proceed further.

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Errors_based_on_EventHandlers_and_Conversions_26d3a31b.zip

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team July 24, 2014 04:36 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have analysed the attachment and it doesn't contain any specific problem rather than compiler issues. We have already provided you with Migration documents and Online UG documentation which contains latest API’s and their changes. Could you please provide us the specific problem you are facing in the migration related to API’s or to do a specify things, if so we can able to provide a better solution?

Please let us know if any concern.

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

RA Ranjan July 24, 2014 05:07 AM UTC

Hi,

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Errors_based_on_Conversions_cba25b9f.rar

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team July 30, 2014 04:32 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Sorry for the inconvenience caused.

We are unable to reproduce the reported error attached in the document and we are also not able to run the sample due to the dependent dll’s in your project. Could you please provide us the specific problem you are facing in the migration related to API’s or to do a specify things, if so we can able to provide a better solution? Please refer the below attached video for your reference.

Please let me know if any concern.

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

Attachment: video_dec467af.zip

RA Ranjan July 30, 2014 05:28 AM UTC

Hi,

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: migration_related_and_dependecy_dlls_adecf696.rar

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team July 31, 2014 07:54 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

We have resolved the compiler error in the below attached sample. We suggest you to refer our Migration documents which was provided earlier in the forum and our Online UG documentation in order to resolve further errors in your application.

Here is our online UG documentation link: http://help.syncfusion.com/windows%20forms

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

Attachment: LRRMain_39584233.rar

RA Ranjan August 1, 2014 06:52 AM UTC

Hi,

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Compilation_Error_a8e8a385.rar

RA Ranjan August 4, 2014 05:11 AM UTC

Hi,

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Updated_Compilation_Error_398a37b3.rar

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team August 4, 2014 07:21 PM UTC

Hi Rajan,

Thanks for you update.

We have fixed some of the compiler issue in the attached sample. We suggest you to refer our Migration documents which was provided earlier in the forum and our Online UG documentation in order to resolve further errors in your application.

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

Attachment: Fixed_e3c5aed1.zip

RA Ranjan August 5, 2014 05:45 AM UTC

Hi,

Regards,
Ranjan VijayKumar.

Attachment: Errors_1cf73463.zip

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team August 6, 2014 07:01 PM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your update.

Currently, we are analyzing your application with high priority, we will update you with more details in two business days (08/08/2014).

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

AK Ashok Kumar V Syncfusion Team August 8, 2014 11:33 AM UTC

Hi Ranjan,

Thanks for your patience.

We have fixed some of the compiler issue in the attached sample. We suggest you to refer our Migration documents which was provided earlier in the forum and our Online UG documentation in order to resolve further errors in your application.

We also suggest you to log the issues or post query in the incident using your direct trac account.

Here is the link: link

Please refer the below attached modified sample for your reference.

Regards,

Ashok Kumar.

Attachment: LRRMain_bb67e736.rar

Loader.
Live Chat Icon For mobile
Up arrow icon